Lauren Goodger #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you delete your LIFESTYLE/EXERCISE gram just to promote a dodgy weight loss brand as you are getting paid a few quid to buy more Indians and pizzas .....

The woman is a deluded idiot. I feel no pity, no sense of empathy. LG is addicted to attention - be it good or bad. This is the place she now thrives. Why post Katie Hopkins ? She does it for attention. Imagine being in your early 30s, looking like you are mid 40s and unable to find a partner due to the repugnant desperation. If you can remember like before social media (she can) then I don’t feel pity like I do for kids who were brought up putting everything up for likes and retweets .....

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've seen it mentioned before that she 'works' in Dubai but is it true? OF is one thing as she can photoshop the content but who would pay for the real thing, as seen in Daily Mail today. Or are they just not fussy over there?
Her seedy jaunts to Dubai are probably for 🐫 and 🐎 duty, or to get 💩 on.

Nobody's that desperate to pay thousands to stick their meat whistle in that, those rich arseholes have their pick of way hotter Instagram hookers for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh wasn’t me lol, she’s put some stories up about people being jealous and haters. I guess people are calling her out and she doesn’t like it
She lives in a state of perpetual delusion. She just doesn't get it 🙄

Capture+_2020-08-05-05-36-43.png

Urgh the grammar in that screenshot! She has used so much diarrhoea tea that she shat out all her English.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's barely literate. I have no sympathy. Her 'career' is posting pics of her tits, flaps and arse 24/7, people are going to comment, negatively and positively. Perhaps if she put some clothes on, quit the surgery, deleted her social media accounts and went and got an office job she might find a more fulfilling life. But she won't of course because she's pig thick and lazy so it's much easier to fanny about posting filtered pics and 'sexy' shots ad nauseam.

Reactions: 10
Saw an article (think from The Sun of all places) yesterday about the original TOWIE cast - a sort of “where are they now” and ranked them by earnings since the first season.

Lauren hasn’t done anything notable or even earned enough to even feature on it, think Arg was at the very bottom with apparently just over a million in assets. So all those years since the first series and she hasn’t even been able to rake in that much.

Most of them have got their own businesses, TV shows, families etc. I’m not really a fan of any of them but when you compare her to their accomplishments it’s a bit embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
So I was the person she called out on her Instagram story yesterday! I commented on her picture selling that weight loss crap saying that it's really unhealthy for these celebs to be promoting it and that she comes across as really sweet and beautiful.......not one nasty word! She then deleted my comment and edited the message I sent her asking why. I then got about 100 comments and messages saying I should die, my 10 month old daughter should die, I'm a bleep, my family should be ashamed of me etc.....I sent her screenshots of the abuse I was getting along with a screenshot of my comment and said that she is the one that will look silly if I post it and to please take me off her story.....which she did in about 30 seconds when she realised she was wrong, not one apology though! Honestly I was shaking at some of the tit I got yesterday, someone saying they are going to contact my work, make me lose my job and home! Ironically all of these people were being exactly what they claimed they hated.....trolls!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
And from the above article.

Real women don't wear make up when they exercise.

Reactions: 2
Her legs have been photoshopped. She has the chunkiest legs- but not so chunky in these photos.

Reactions: 4
The daily mail comments are a bit harsh :censored:
I retract what I said about the comments being too harsh. I can't delete my post.

They are fair comments in context.
She down plays the cyanide scandal, and the childhood photoshop but there is something wrong with her if she doesn't understand the public backlash.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.