Lauren Goodger #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was the person she called out on her Instagram story yesterday! I commented on her picture selling that weight loss crap saying that it's really unhealthy for these celebs to be promoting it and that she comes across as really sweet and beautiful.......not one nasty word! She then deleted my comment and edited the message I sent her asking why. I then got about 100 comments and messages saying I should die, my 10 month old daughter should die, I'm a bleep, my family should be ashamed of me etc.....I sent her screenshots of the abuse I was getting along with a screenshot of my comment and said that she is the one that will look silly if I post it and to please take me off her story.....which she did in about 30 seconds when she realised she was wrong, not one apology though! Honestly I was shaking at some of the tit I got yesterday, someone saying they are going to contact my work, make me lose my job and home! Ironically all of these people were being exactly what they claimed they hated.....trolls!
I'm sorry you went through that. She definitely should have apologised and distanced herself from the trolls. I guess she sees people as trolls only when they try talk some sense into her :rolleyes: A decent human being would have apologised.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So I was the person she called out on her Instagram story yesterday! I commented on her picture selling that weight loss crap saying that it's really unhealthy for these celebs to be promoting it and that she comes across as really sweet and beautiful.......not one nasty word! She then deleted my comment and edited the message I sent her asking why. I then got about 100 comments and messages saying I should die, my 10 month old daughter should die, I'm a bleep, my family should be ashamed of me etc.....I sent her screenshots of the abuse I was getting along with a screenshot of my comment and said that she is the one that will look silly if I post it and to please take me off her story.....which she did in about 30 seconds when she realised she was wrong, not one apology though! Honestly I was shaking at some of the tit I got yesterday, someone saying they are going to contact my work, make me lose my job and home! Ironically all of these people were being exactly what they claimed they hated.....trolls!
What an odious little turd. Hope you’re ok today :)

Reactions: 8
If a weirdo told me he wants to motorboat my tits i'd block him, not display his message like a trophy. :rolleyes:

...then again she wrote that message herself. No weirdo would cancel all his other subscriptions and waste his rent money on Lauren's photoshopped, overpriced, blurry, fake images instead!

Capture+_2020-08-07-00-47-46.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If a weirdo told me he wants to motorboat my tits i'd block him, not display his message like a trophy. :rolleyes:

...then again she wrote that message herself. No weirdo would cancel all his other subscriptions and waste his rent money on Lauren's photoshopped, overpriced, blurry, fake images instead!

View attachment 204299
I haven't seen any positive reviews online, here's another one...
kp.png

:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 204299
It’s a sad state of affairs for all of womanhood that this is how she sees her worth.

Reactions: 10
She has absolutely no self worth. Her parents/family will see that message. She’s just prostituting herself

Reactions: 9
When you become the hot new thing on Onlyfans and you blag a week in a caravan ....

People will say haters are gonna hate !!

(*i don’t mind the odd luxury 8 berth I should add ...)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When you become the hot new thing on Onlyfans and you blag a week in a caravan ....

People will say haters are gonna hate !!

(*i don’t mind the odd luxury 8 berth I should add ...)
I can't believe she's having a weekend away... a few days ago she said she was staying in all weekend to reply to all her onlyfans DM's :rolleyes: She also said she was dieting and no drinking but she's just posted 2 bottles of champagne 😂

• Haha
I can't believe she's having a weekend away... a few days ago she said she was staying in all weekend to reply to all her onlyfans DM's :rolleyes: She also said she was dieting and no drinking but she's just posted 2 bottles of champagne 😂
And I thought Katie Price was a pathological liar, Lauren seems to be emulating the cuntbucket.

Imagine begging for a holiday to joobye or South of France an ending up with a holiday in a crappy caravan. How desperate do you need to be to accept that freebie

• Haha
I really hate defending this creature because she doesn't deserve it, but eye colour changes, c'mon. I've just looked through my own pictures (questioning my sanity) and my eyes are lighter in some and darker in others.
Capture+_2020-08-07-20-53-50~3.png

I don't know if its just me (I'm average height and within my bmi), I've noticed that I put on 2lbs every time I have pizza. Without fail, I'm always 2lbs heavier after a pizza night. It makes sense if you think about it: 3600 calories are equivalent to a pound in weight. A whole pizza is about 7000/8000 calories! She had pizza, garlic rolls, chicken wings, and three other food boxes on her bed (and not the first time this week). She lives alone, eating in bed. She must be putting on a stone a week!

Her exercise pictures are from January. She's not revealing what she looks like now... Maybe she has a fat fast metabolism.

All the photos she uploaded are pre-pandemic.
I feel like I just added on weight reading about all the chicken wings, garlic bread, pizza, yuck yuck yuck...I’m not long awake and I feel sick thinking of all this food🤢🤢

She's barely literate. I have no sympathy. Her 'career' is posting pics of her tits, flaps and arse 24/7, people are going to comment, negatively and positively. Perhaps if she put some clothes on, quit the surgery, deleted her social media accounts and went and got an office job she might find a more fulfilling life. But she won't of course because she's pig thick and lazy so it's much easier to fanny about posting filtered pics and 'sexy' shots ad nauseam.
Funnily enough she was a legal secretary when she first started on TOWIE!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.