Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CarrieW24

Chatty Member
Stories are only 3 hours apart. 2nd screengrab, she's talking about starting her diet and posting on her lifestyle page.

She wins the award for the most inconsistent human I've ever not met!

Too sick to buy groceries, but well enough to get wasted at a party a few hours later. Loves her short hair, puts on extensions the next day. Never drinking again, falling out off a bar by nighttime. Diet starts today, right after her dominos pizza. She's retiring from the public life, but first let's create an only fans account. She's estranged from her family, and the next day her niece is sleeping over. Hates "the media" runs out of her caravan covered in a towel, then calls backgrid for a collab with the daily mail. Wants to be left alone, then tells everybody exactly where she'll be and when. What a rollercoaster for the people that know her in person!

Capture+_2020-09-13-14-10-23.png
Capture+_2020-09-13-14-12-17.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Cjarvis93

So I was the person she called out on her Instagram story yesterday! I commented on her picture selling that weight loss crap saying that it's really unhealthy for these celebs to be promoting it and that she comes across as really sweet and beautiful.......not one nasty word! She then deleted my comment and edited the message I sent her asking why. I then got about 100 comments and messages saying I should die, my 10 month old daughter should die, I'm a cunt, my family should be ashamed of me etc.....I sent her screenshots of the abuse I was getting along with a screenshot of my comment and said that she is the one that will look silly if I post it and to please take me off her story.....which she did in about 30 seconds when she realised she was wrong, not one apology though! Honestly I was shaking at some of the shit I got yesterday, someone saying they are going to contact my work, make me lose my job and home! Ironically all of these people were being exactly what they claimed they hated.....trolls!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

ShondyLife

Chatty Member
Hi, first time poster on this thread.

I saw Lauren in Milton Keynes Shopping Centre, and without sounding unkind she is genuinely as wide as she is tall.

She was dishing out evil looks to most women who walked past her.

I was gobsmacked at how different she looked, there wasn't even a vague resemblance to her Instagram pics and persona.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
What a bunch of bastards publishing non-photoshopped images of her! Don’t they realise Essex’s Rose is a svelt size 8 and the modern Sophia Loren!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Emmie81

VIP Member
There's actually nothing wrong with the photos The Daily Mail took . People come in all shapes and sizes .
For the ones here slagging her and what she really looks like , shame on you, you are part of the problem !
She’s is own only problem - she’s a chav, a gobby one, a bully, a stalker and a vile narcissist.
Plenty of Rotund people are genuine and nice - she isn’t and she’d be the first to highlight any flaw that you may have (if you have any) ... she’s made her bed basically

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
She’s not depressed anymore .... the bitch is back.
Oh Feck off LG. I need this idiot erased from my mind, and all these no marks who post inspirational quotes, write UTTER shite as the caption of some over edited pictures whilst promoting some cheap brand that makes polyester clothes (side note : that’s why so many young girls STINK OF BO, cheap clothes, bad fake tan & sickly post mix cocktails served in a coconut)
This vapid world is beyond me, I remember life before social media, i remember common sense being a thing, I remember delusional people being few and far between, I remember when people smiled on pictures instead of pouting or playing with their hair - or blokes who insist on pointing at each other in their FILTERED pictures. Agghhh

But LG has an ego to boot, but sycophants get bored .... so then what will these people do when their is no one to blow smoke up their arses.

All this to advertise teeth whitening products, polyester dresses - FX traders ??! I mean FUCK OFF.

Apologises if my dyslexia has got the better of me, I am just so irked by these fuckwits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

say no more

20200919_221159.jpg
20200919_221439.jpg

So a "fan" took a candid pic of Lauren yet the glass on the right goes inwards towards her waist whilst the rest are completely straight??? #bellend🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

_100

How many people are out for her birthday more than 6 it looks like 🙄😡
Came here to say this. It’s a fucking joke. I’ve not hugged my parents since February, I’ve not celebrated my birthday, my partners or my parents birthday. I’ve not been able to see my grandparents, I’ve worked my arse off in ICU and CDU during this, and she thinks she’s the exception to the fucking rule. I used to feel sorry for her, but she’s wound me up so fucking much.

• Sad

Prettyiconic55

And every guy they set her up with. Vast majority of "reality stars" on that show all seem to think they're a straight 10/10 with banter when they in fact had none and looks given to them by a surgeon
Exactly this. Massive cases in point are Fern McCann and Chloe Sims. Fern thinks basically wants a guy she can say and do whatever to but still buys her everything she wants. She is also one of those girls who thinks she is way prettier than she actually is and that having a body piercing is a personality trait because she’s got so little going for her. I remember when a date said she had big chunky thighs which he liked and she was outrage. Chloe, I’ve never understood how she can have such high standards of what she wants in a man when she offers so little, she isn’t smart, she has awful fake boobs and the work on her face hasn’t left her looking good. To add to the mix, she had a child which is not something a lot of men want to take on but she comes out as if she’s mid 90s Cindy Crawford. I’m all for self confidence but these three take the biscuit. It seems they expect the best cos they’re famussss when their only claim to fame is having been in a reality show

CarrieW24

Chatty Member
What happened between her and Mark to F her up that much?
Outside of the other things others have already mentioned, I read her book a few years ago. She already had issues with her parents, then at 15 she met Mark. He would pull her out of class, take her outside the school gates, where nobody would hear, and yell at her because she innocently spoke to another boy. She wasn't allowed going out (even as teenagers), her mother (whom Lauren went to live with at 13) defended him instead of Lauren when they argued, her mother told Mark when Lauren snuck out one night rather than cover for Lauren, she wasn't allowed friends except for his sister, he cheated constantly and she stupidly forgave him thinking he'd outgrow it and marry her one day. Worst was he talked her into an abortion she didn't want by promising to marry her and start a family with her when he got a good job. He landed Towie a short time later and didn't want her in it, he said it was his place to make the money and her place to stay at home. As far as I know it's the only time she stood up for herself by accepting the offer.

• Wow
  • Sad

DustyRose

Chatty Member
She looks so happy and relaxed and NORMAL in these photos. I think it would actually be better for her career if she embraced her true self and jumped off the Kardashian/ Jenner bandwagon

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Nasttylady_

Don’t get me started on the Thorpe Park thing, ‘Popcorn PR’ (whatever that is) got her the VIP service... but WHY would Thorpe Park PR communications team think it’s a good look to have someone like her (basically just ur average joe person on the street) show off cutting queues and taking the back entrance while hard working families who have bought tickets have to queue up. It doesn’t reflect well on Thorpe Park at all and makes me not want to go there!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20