Lauren Goodger #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly off her rocker that one.
Coke head if ever there was 1 , that trip to hospital after her coke bender sickened me , pics of her on a heart monitior aggrrrr, that's what happens when u take coke you stupid woman .

Reactions: 6
Sadly I thought the same.
I hope she quits with the procedures.

Is there a Jessica Alves thread? There should be if not.
I couldn't look at the pictures in the Mail. Something is off with the whole body. I couldn't decide if it was filters or because it's too plastic.

EDIT: https://tattle.life/threads/jessica-alves.8053/

This was on her story last night, touting for a free holiday! Dubai, wonder why??

View attachment 201525
Must not be making much money on only fans!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
No words for this, what a state
I bet she's FUMING she got caught out by someone other than BackGrid and some unedited photos got published. Some of the comments on the DM are harsh but I can't help but feel it's all her own doing!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Talking of the Daily Mail, just seen this story, boy is she pissed.

She was left furious after a racy bikini shot posted to her Instagram Story was removed on Tuesday.

And Lauren Goodger looked less than impressed when she stepped out and headed to the petrol station shop following the incident on Tuesday afternoon.

The former TOWIE star, 33, showcased her curvaceous frame in a black crop top and a pair of wide-legged trousers, while also sporting a pair of flip flops.

Oh bleeping hell, Lauren's been photoshopping again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What on earth is going on here???
Capture+_2020-08-04-13-57-03~3.png

They are, but she doesn’t help herself by constantly posting over edited pictures of herself. When the ‘real’ photos emerge people are going to react.
True, I react too and call her out. I just feel like there has to be a cut off point, when criticism goes too far. It's like sentencing someone to death for stealing a loaf of bread.

Reactions: 1
Why oh why does she zoom in on the lecky windows in the car 🙃

Lauren strikes as the kind of person who will respond to criticism by repeating the same behaviour to annoy people even thought she looks a twit

Idk what it is about her but I just cannot feel even anything positive towards her. She never apologises for anything so frankly she brings the backlash on herself especially over lockdown.

Even with the likes of say Chloe Ferry who also has had a lot of surgery and photoshops, I personally find her quite likeable on social media, and beyond the constant ads shows her personality etc.

With Lauren...well. She comes across so incredibly dense to me. I genuinely wonder what all these followers who post such gushing comments actually get out of her zoomed in car videos and constant pouting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone commented above I think that a guy on a forum had just out of sheer curiosity and it was not much different to what she posts normally - so no surprise there. 😆

Reactions: 1
Idk what it is about her but I just cannot feel even anything positive towards her. She never apologises for anything so frankly she brings the backlash on herself especially over lockdown.

Even with the likes of say Chloe Ferry who also has had a lot of surgery and photoshops, I personally find her quite likeable on social media, and beyond the constant ads shows her personality etc.

With Lauren...well. She comes across so incredibly dense to me. I genuinely wonder what all these followers who post such gushing comments actually get out of her zoomed in car videos and constant pouting.
Chloe Ferry knows how famous she is and doesn’t act like she’s Beyoncé. Lauren thinks the world knows her and that nobody will believe what her non photoshop photos look like. Gemma Collins is the same. Photoshops herself super thin but the candid photos show something else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.