Lauren Goodger #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so obsessed with her self it ain't normal! Her latest stories showing when she was slim.

Reactions: 8
I struggle to believe she has body dysmorphia. insecure, yes but i've never known anyone with bdd to film themselves practically 24/7 then on top of that post constant videos of themselves (mostly half naked) from both past and present :unsure:

Reactions: 17
Maybe if LG stopped drinking so much, going out for Indians, actually exercised, actually stuck to what you are trying to promote on lifestyle ACCOUNT ... maybe you wouldn’t need to do constant throwbacks LG. Common sense.

Reactions: 9
Just come here because I’m FUMING.

Lauren Goodger filming selfies of herself and her friend while she is driving her car. The car is moving!! And she’s steering it! While filming and posing into her camera for her video.

I don’t know how to download the video but here is a link.

Guy Ritchie just got banned for driving for holding his phone in his car. Why does lauren always seem to think the law doesn’t apply to her???

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Just come here because I’m FUMING.

Lauren Goodger filming selfies of herself and her friend while she is driving her car. The car is moving!! And she’s steering it! While filming and posing into her camera for her video.

I don’t know how to download the video but here is a link.

Guy Ritchie just got banned for driving for holding his phone in his car. Why does lauren always seem to think the law doesn’t apply to her???
That needs to be reported, I would do it myself if I knew how. She could kill or injure someone

Reactions: 2
She should be banned from driving for that, it makes me so angry! It just takes a micro second for someone to walk out or a child in the road and the next photo she would be having would be for her court case! 😡

Reactions: 5
So this morning she posted a lot of weird memes on her insta story saying things like stop asking me if I'm OK- I'm not OK etc but has now taken them all down and just this one is left
I saw them, the last one just said “bye x” wonder if she off to seek some mental health advice or if she’s just doing it attention like the whole drama at Christmas?

That needs to be reported, I would do it myself if I knew how. She could kill or injure someone
I would happily report it if anyone knew how but infest the video will have expired now 😰

I saw them, the last one just said “bye x” wonder if she off to seek some mental health advice or if she’s just doing it attention like the whole drama at Christmas?
I really think she needs to.

So Kardashian...

It’s laughable because we see her REAL pap photos (not the backgrid edited ones) and we know what she really looks like and it’s nOthing thing like that 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Her snap chats lastnight were CRINGE

Reactions: 3
Last week she said she retired yet she's still employing Backgrid. In January she said she's given up alcohol, yet downed a whole bottle of proscecco, and knocks back cocktails every night. She says her bum is real when we all remeber it being flat. She says she wishes she was at a party, pretending she stayed home, when she's right there in the middle of the party...

She's not a person of her word. I wouldn't trust or believe anything she says. My only fear is that this will end very badly, but it's hard to see warning signs when someone is so unpredictable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Last week she said she retired yet she's still employing Backgrid. In January she said she's given up alcohol, yet downed a whole bottle of proscecco, and knocks back cocktails every night. She says her bum is real when we all remeber it being flat. She says she wishes she was at a party, pretending she stayed home, when she's right there in the middle of the party...

She's not a person of her word. I wouldn't trust or believe anything she says. My only fear is that this will end very badly, but it's hard to see warning signs when someone is so unpredictable.
Retired? 😂😂 what tf was she meant to be retiring from? She isn’t famous for being a singer/actress etc she’s famous for being a joke literally 😩

The whole bum thing winds me up because even when she went to get the BBL done she put it all over Snapchat that she had gone to turkey for it and couldn’t sit down for 6 weeks... yet now she makes out that never happened and tried to say it was exercising 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
With regards to her back I think it's just fat tissue on the tail bone. I know someone who had it and she was a size 8 but the lump was natural yet quite sizable.

That area with me dips in a lot like a dent.

I'm suprised its not photoshopped down like the rest of her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.