Lauren Goodger #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG!!! Is she really staying in a static caravan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Even the love Island crew can afford an easy jet flight to Ibiza!!!
Is she broke or tight?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This woman has serious issues and I think TOWIE made her worse, reality TV fucked her up and probs drove home her insecurities, not to mention the fact that she was humiliated on TV from Mark Wright.

Reactions: 5
This woman has serious issues and I think TOWIE made her worse, reality TV fucked her up and probs drove home her insecurities, not to mention the fact that she was humiliated on TV from Mark Wright.
This is why I don't watch reality TV at all, Lauren isn't the only one who is totally screwed up, reality tv does that.

Reactions: 2
I really hate defending this creature because she doesn't deserve it, but eye colour changes, c'mon. I've just looked through my own pictures (questioning my sanity) and my eyes are lighter in some and darker in others.
View attachment 205249
That whole pic is facetuned though, i doubt Lauren would stop at the eyes. Those two pictures don't half show the negative side of filters/botox, she was really beautiful before

Reactions: 4
That whole pic is facetuned though, i doubt Lauren would stop at the eyes. Those two pictures don't half show the negative side of filters/botox, she was really beautiful before
Just a reminder of what she once looked like, quite a stunner, nice smile!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She's put a filtered selfie up and she's claiming these are her real eyes :confused:
😄

You can clearly see where her eye has been manipulated, it's also lost all the detail compared to her other. That eyeball has seen some smudge tool action in photoshop.

Last edited:
Touché

😄

You can clearly see where her eye has been manipulated, it's also lost all the detail compared to her other. That eyeball has seen some smudge tool action in photoshop.

I stand corrected.

I'm shocked that somebody hates themselves so much.:cry:

I think Mark and Towie were the nail on the coffin, but the root of the problem was her mum abandoning her.

Last edited:
What happened between her and Mark to F her up that much?
He was just a total hole to her, always chipping away at her confidence. He would say she could lose some weight, other girls were prettier than her etc... there’s a clip of them at a bridal catwalk show where he keeps saying how fit and slim the girls are and you can see how uncomfortable she is.

does anyone know what happened to her sister who was in TOWIE? I recall Lauren saying her and her sisters were going to film a reality show like the Kardashians

• Wow
I watched Towie in the early years and Mark and all his family were absolute cunts to Goodger. I used to think "Gosh she must be a nightmare if they all are so dismissive and hateful toward her" Then as the months went by the penny dropped that while she was no angel the Wrights were just nasty bastards in general especially the mum. The only person they were nice to or respected was their grandma.
Slightly off topic but I think it was his friendship with Mark that screwed Arge up too. Mark belittled him every chance he got over his weight and voice (both of which were not that bad back then)and interfered in his relationship with Lydia far too much urging Arge to treat her like shite to keep her in her place to prove his machismo.
Funny how both his closest people from those days are totally fucked up in the head.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
I watched Towie in the early years and Mark and all his family were absolute cunts to Goodger. I used to think "Gosh she must be a nightmare if they all are so dismissive and hateful toward her" Then as the months went by the penny dropped that while she was no angel the Wrights were just nasty bastards in general especially the mum. The only person they were nice to or respected was their grandma.
Slightly off topic but I think it was his friendship with Mark that screwed Arge up too. Mark belittled him every chance he got over his weight and voice (both of which were not that bad back then)and interfered in his relationship with Lydia far too much urging Arge to treat her like shite to keep her in her place to prove his machismo.
Funny how both his closest people from those days are totally fucked up in the head.:rolleyes:
I fully agree with this.

Carole Wright is a nasty piece of work, you can just see it in her face that she’s a witch. I’m now further convinced that Jess is NatalyA’s mum as In the pic Jess posted today Of herself, she is the spit of Natalya

Reactions: 12
I fully agree with this.

Carole Wright is a nasty piece of work, you can just see it in her face that she’s a witch. I’m now further convinced that Jess is NatalyA’s mum as In the pic Jess posted today Of herself, she is the spit of Natalya
Natalya’s birth record lists Carol’s maiden name as her mother, the same as Mark and Jessica‘s birth records so, unless they committed fraud when registering her birth (extremely unlikely), then Carol is her mother.

Reactions: 2
Natalya’s birth record lists Carol’s maiden name as her mother, the same as Mark and Jessica‘s birth records so, unless they committed fraud when registering her birth (extremely unlikely), then Carol is her mother.
Yeah I would have thought something would have come out by now like one of Jess’s school friends.

Would be some piping hot ☕ if it was true!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.