Lauren Goodger #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree !! Just claim your size and be confident with it
That’s it, she’s not even massive it’s just she looks so much different to the edited pictures. If she owned it there would be nothing to say and rightly so.

Reactions: 6
It is a shame the paps don’t do what they did to Andrew Ridgely in the 1980s when he had an issue with them (not sure on the full story sorry) but they all put down their cameras and turned their backs on him. She’d have a fit if they all did that now!
I wish they would do that with Gemma Collins. Would be hilarious. 🤣

I saw her in the Daily Mail today and she just looks a normal woman. None of this airbrushing to make herself look like a doll. Obviously it was the paparazzi who took the pictures and they have not been doctored by her! 🤣

She must think everyone is as stupid as she is.

Reactions: 4
My body craves nutrition...I’m not surprised it does tbf with the amount of junk you’ve been eating for the past few weeks.

She looks fine in those photos, like a normal human. the ‘paps’ chasing her must be invisibl. Does she really think people don’t know she pays them?!

Outside of the other things others have already mentioned, I read her book a few years ago. She already had issues with her parents, then at 15 she met Mark. He would pull her out of class, take her outside the school gates, where nobody would hear, and yell at her because she innocently spoke to another boy. She wasn't allowed going out (even as teenagers), her mother (whom Lauren went to live with at 13) defended him instead of Lauren when they argued, her mother told Mark when Lauren snuck out one night rather than cover for Lauren, she wasn't allowed friends except for his sister, he cheated constantly and she stupidly forgave him thinking he'd outgrow it and marry her one day. Worst was he talked her into an abortion she didn't want by promising to marry her and start a family with her when he got a good job. He landed Towie a short time later and didn't want her in it, he said it was his place to make the money and her place to stay at home. As far as I know it's the only time she stood up for herself by accepting the offer.
What’s marks response to these claims?not keen on him but she’s a billy bullshitter

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she aware that her exs new girl is literally michelle keegan lol. (Well shes not new, but she was the girl that came after her)

She refers to her followers as “fans” and it makes me cringe. She needs a reality check. I feel bad for her cos i think MW made her so insecure but she needs to fix herself not just remain this toxic woman that thinks shes something she isnt.

• Haha
Is she aware that her exs new girl is literally michelle keegan lol. (Well shes not new, but she was the girl that came after her)

She refers to her followers as “fans” and it makes me cringe. She needs a reality check. I feel bad for her cos i think MW made her so insecure but she needs to fix herself not just remain this toxic woman that thinks shes something she isnt.
Her last ex isn’t MW though, there is Jake and the jail guy Joey, though I think that he said they weren’t truly going out with one another but I think he made her think they were, either way he was a bleep.

I don’t even think she was necessarily meaning herself anyway, she just wishes one of her exes new girlfriends would stalk her pics!!😆😆

Reactions: 1
I believe every word she said about MW and if you had watched TOWIE back when it first started, then you would believe it too!
I die but admittedly don’t remember much .Wonder what his relationship with Michelle is like then as she appears very secure in herself and independent

Reactions: 2
I die but admittedly don’t remember much .Wonder what his relationship with Michelle is like then as she appears very secure in herself and independent
I feel like Michelle is way more independent than Lauren ever was with him, she’s her own person and I would like to think she calls him out on his tit. Lauren seems like her whole world was just Mark, and she was a hanger on. So maybe he respects Michelle more. He was definitely embarrassed of the way Lauren looked, if she was really thin he probably would have been parading her around like he does with Michelle. I still don’t understand how someone like her married Mark though, he’s such a twit.

Reactions: 13
I don't follow M & M so I'm not sure: does Michelle ever go out with the girls or is she always with the Wrights?

They have a strange marriage, she acts like she can't stand him. She always complains about him in interviews. Maybe he likes that. Lauren gives class A clingy vibes.

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen a lot of relationships that start at school and then end early/mid twenties and many of them were what I would consider quite immature. I think sometimes baggage is still brought up from way back and also you know how to push buttons. I guess it is hard when your first love breaks up and certainly in my early twenties I put up with so much crap that I wouldn’t tolerate now. It’s a shame she can’t just go in with her life, get a normal job and I’m sure the guy and kids would follow...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.