Lauren Goodger #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I see the unedited photos of her, the more I realise she is just a normal sized woman. Probably similar to my shape but with a bit more silicone in her arse! Its amazing what social media can do to a persons self image 😢
If she sorted out her narcissism I’m sure she could have a mediocre/ decent career in her “industry” and jump on the body positive bandwagon. People just don’t want to go near her anymore because of her reputation.

Reactions: 11
😞 very sad- some photos she looks Like someone in her 50’s whose had a ton of work done
It’s mad because they get these procedures to look younger and it doesn’t work when they are too young in the first place and the surgeons, etc, that do these procedures aren’t very ethical, they just take the money, and it’s similar to a bad tattooist who would tattoo someone’s face just for money, even though it’s likely that the person will regret a face tattoo at some point -well some people will- my tattooist wouldn’t even tattoo my hand as he said he doesn’t touch hands and faces, its why these types of cosmetic things shouldn’t be touched until your the right age and then you will most likely look good, just look at Helen Mirren, she looks amazing for her age and Jane Fonda, god she is 80 or in her 80s and looks 60 with nothing done! I wouldn’t mind the number for her surgeon, a good surgeon does work on you without it looking like you’ve had work, a consummate professional.

Reactions: 5
It’s mad because they get these procedures to look younger and it doesn’t work when they are too young in the first place and the surgeons, etc, that do these procedures aren’t very ethical, they just take the money, and it’s similar to a bad tattooist who would tattoo someone’s face just for money, even though it’s likely that the person will regret a face tattoo at some point -well some people will- my tattooist wouldn’t even tattoo my hand as he said he doesn’t touch hands and faces, its why these types of cosmetic things shouldn’t be touched until your the right age and then you will most likely look good, just look at Helen Mirren, she looks amazing for her age and Jane Fonda, god she is 80 or in her 80s and looks 60 with nothing done! I wouldn’t mind the number for her surgeon, a good surgeon does work on you without it looking like you’ve had work, a consummate professional.
Her fillers are terrible, I don’t think she’s bothered to pay the prices to go to a proper doctor. I swear someone said she’s had her lips done during lockdown - drs aren’t insured so if she did it’s either a friend/beautician or even herself, really wouldn’t put it past her.

I read an article ages ago where she said she wasn’t even thinking about getting her butt/boobs done and then the week after she was on the operating table. Hardly screams that she’s done thorough research on whoever did her body. Pretty sure she went to Turkey to get them both done too.

Reactions: 2
She just a a normal shape in those photos. I don’t think she looks bad, but she does need to stop the ridiculous editing on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's a lost soul. I hope she has someone to confide in. To me photoshopping her childhood pictures is the scariest thing she's ever done; she needs to get help.

Reactions: 16
She's going to hate these pictures!!!! She's getting bigger by the day....... What was she saying on Monday about craving healthy food? Fag in one hand G&T in the other.View attachment 209158
I think you missed a couple..

Is that bloke checking out her arse? and why is she drinking in secret?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sneaky drinkie behind some bins like a woman 🤣

What is with the sudden trend of blokes carrying round designer washbags like handbags?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone got her on snap chat, 47 selfies posted today. The woman is bleeping unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think you missed a couple..

Is that bloke checking out her arse? and why is she drinking in secret?
He's not checking it out in a good way, he must be looking in sheer shock and confusion. I know is be staring too

Are these pictures in the Mail? Asking for a friend... 👀🍿

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
If a weirdo told me he wants to motorboat my tits i'd block him, not display his message like a trophy. :rolleyes:

...then again she wrote that message herself. No weirdo would cancel all his other subscriptions and waste his rent money on Lauren's photoshopped, overpriced, blurry, fake images instead!

View attachment 204299
100% she wrote that comment herself lol

Reactions: 3
I can’t remember where I read it but someone commented that she looks as though she takes her bum off at night and puts it in a box - because it has corners! That will never leave me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.