Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
17FB6F9B-6BEC-4592-9B7D-5FDCD5E2831F.png

Ooh she will be livid at this won't she. I can see a breakdown to oddbod when he gets home from graft that her plans have been ruined for international tv takeover on ITVbe. She will need at least 3 takeaways this week to get over it!
She will HATE it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t she have to get out of bed to have a water birth. I don’t think she’s thought this through.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Now, I think Loz is a massive pillock, but I think ITV are a bit much taking the moral high ground over these 'celebs' doing Only Fans. It's a pity they can't put more duty of care into mental health provision and I am still very angry that there has not been an independent enquiry into 4 people being associated with the same programme committing suicide. (Caroline, Mike, Sophie and Sophie's boyfriend also killed himself). I mean who really cares if these women are all getting their flaps out on Only Fans? Seriously?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah ha ha ha ha ha
And she thought she could get a spot on loose woman as a regular host. Maybe if the show was called “I’m a delusional TWUNT” she might have a chance.

Now, I think Loz is a massive pillock, but I think ITV are a bit much taking the moral high ground over these 'celebs' doing Only Fans. It's a pity they can't put more duty of care into mental health provision and I am still very angry that there has not been an independent enquiry into 4 people being associated with the same programme committing suicide. (Caroline, Mike, Sophie and Sophie's boyfriend also killed himself). I mean who really cares if these women are all getting their flaps out on Only Fans? Seriously?
Hiya. I sort of agree but I do disagree too. It was becoming to normal to do get your boobs out for money. I think that means impressionable young girls then think it’s ok and is a easy way to make money because “celebs” do it and everyone is doing it. Personally I don’t think it should be normalized like the way it is. Fair play to anyone that does it for money but surely it shouldn’t be normal for everyone to do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And she thought she could get a spot on loose woman as a regular host. Maybe if the show was called “I’m a delusional TWUNT” she might have a chance.

Hiya. I sort of agree but I do disagree too. It was becoming to normal to do get your boobs out for money. I think that means impressionable young girls then think it’s ok and is a easy way to make money because “celebs” do it and everyone is doing it. Personally I don’t think it should be normalized like the way it is. Fair play to anyone that does it for money but surely it shouldn’t be normal for everyone to do it.

But impressionable young girls are still seeing the Love Island lot going on telly, shagging and being judged on their bikini bodies so doing OF isn't that different. It stinks of hypocrisy IMVHO.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Loz wasn't in Love Island. Mike was broke, Sophie drugs, Caroline other suicide attempts. I agree ITV had a duty of care but I don't think they had any idea what was going to happen which isn't an excuse in anyway - it has been pointed out that BB spawned the same kind of fairground freak show mentality when choosing contestants. I didn't watch any of it ever. Just tasteless. I think people are very good at hiding things anyway until things don't go their way. Sad but if people turned off maybe proper programs would be made but I think not any more.

But impressionable young girls are still seeing the Love Island lot going on telly, shagging and being judged on their bikini bodies so doing OF isn't that different. It stinks of hypocrisy IMVHO.
Well they are different. Couples and families apparently watch LI but I think that OF is watched by solo peeps for sexual gratification.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Loz wasn't in Love Island. Mike was broke, Sophie drugs, Caroline other suicide attempts. I agree ITV had a duty of care but I don't think they had any idea what was going to happen which isn't an excuse in anyway - it has been pointed out that BB spawned the same kind of fairground freak show mentality when choosing contestants. I didn't watch any of it ever. Just tasteless. I think people are very good at hiding things anyway until things don't go their way. Sad but if people turned off maybe proper programs would be made but I think not any more.

Well they are different. Couples and families apparently watch LI but I think that OF is watched by solo peeps for sexual gratification.

I know Loz wasn't in LI, I was using the show as an example.

Of course they couldn't have known what would happen, but surely they can try and stop it happening again? I also don't think we should just box people into one reason for suicide, ie. Mike was broke and Sophie did do drugs, but I'm sure it's a lot more complex than that.

OF and LI are not that different. It's sexual gratification and sexualising people in both cases, no matter if the 'whole family' watches it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Yes. Good point about solo peeps. The only fans seems worst to me then love island. Don’t know why. Just creepy.

Reactions: 4
Probably £300 a website plus if any mags use it (they have their own rates dependent). She's on the front of New tomorrow (not gender reveal yet) so normally good rates for cover then I'm sure she'll be used inside as well so it definitely adds up for sure.

It's 100% not Kems
I think (just my opinion) that you and other paps know who Daddy is, whether it's Chaz or not, but can't say. All as you can do is say who it definitely isn't.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I know Loz wasn't in LI, I was using the show as an example.

Of course they couldn't have known what would happen, but surely they can try and stop it happening again? I also don't think we should just box people into one reason for suicide, ie. Mike was broke and Sophie did do drugs, but I'm sure it's a lot more complex than that.

OF and LI are not that different. It's sexual gratification and sexualising people in both cases, no matter if the 'whole family' watches it.
I wasn't trying to make their suicides less complex - I agree with ya. But... all these people had one thing in common - they sold their souls to the media - they built them up and they knocked them down. The reality is you are not going to be interesting for more than a year or so of your manufactured live with your pretend friends, new <rental> house makeovers, different g/f's b/f's, becoming gender fluid. You can only pick over an old curry for a short while until you want a new one. People have simply become disposable and it is like throwing Christians to lions or bear-baiting. Give me a good documentary or police series please otherwise it is books for me. Lauren has absolutely no chance of a normal life ever because she has no planning ahead skills or realisation of the future. It is quite horrible really.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.