Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is that baybeh will be named Eros-Lark. Eros as it's a bit like Rose innit and its coz big Loz is so desired. And Lark cos she is "happy as" she can get away with a name that is an amalgam of her two greatest loves (her and Mark) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something very interesting...is this allegedly the Daddy?

Just nosing through the comments on Loz and Oddbods pic with the scan pics and saw this.
What a strange comment ro make on the scan pic
Is he referring to the baby?

Checked the named guys profile out and he's a Restauranteur from place called Array Essex.
He also looks a bit like Oddbod.
So now I'm thinking has she deliberately targeted Oddbod because of the likeness between them both so she can pass the baby off as Oddbods.
More digging to be done. 🤔
Kem won Love Island and is very successful from that he does the Official Love Island Podcast/This Morning/ various other shows and projects. He also has a clothing Collab which ok it's Primark but its been around for years and is really successful not just in The UK. The restaurant is his own and he has been building it and getting it ready to open but obviously lockdown.

In general from everything I know of him he seems a lovely young guy. He would gain nothing from being linked to Big Loz as he's much more successful and rich than she has ever been. He has also just split up with his long term girlfriend in December.

I sound like the President of the Kem fan club and honestly I'm not 😂 he was funny on Love Island, he is good on the podcast and I think he seems lovely which is why the thought of Big Loz getting off with him is horrifying 😂😂😂😂

He also always does that Soccer Aid and is an ambassador for CALM regarding men's mental health. I sound like his Mother trying to big him up to find him a female.

Reactions: 12
Something very interesting...is this allegedly the Daddy?

Just nosing through the comments on Loz and Oddbods pic with the scan pics and saw this.
What a strange comment ro make on the scan pic
Is he referring to the baby?

Checked the named guys profile out and he's a Restauranteur from place called Array Essex.
He also looks a bit like Oddbod.
So now I'm thinking has she deliberately targeted Oddbod because of the likeness between them both so she can pass the baby off as Oddbods.
More digging to be done. 🤔
He is from love island and I seriously doubt he is lozzas babydaddy

Reactions: 4
Kem won Love Island and is very successful from that he does the Official Love Island Podcast/This Morning/ various other shows and projects. He also has a clothing Collab which ok it's Primark but its been around for years and is really successful not just in The UK. The restaurant is his own and he has been building it and getting it ready to open but obviously lockdown.

In general from everything I know of him he seems a lovely young guy. He would gain nothing from being linked to Big Loz as he's much more successful and rich than she has ever been. He has also just split up with his long term girlfriend in December.

I sound like the President of the Kem fan club and honestly I'm not 😂 he was funny on Love Island, he is good on the podcast and I think he seems lovely which is why the thought of Big Loz getting off with him is horrifying 😂😂😂😂

He also always does that Soccer Aid and is an ambassador for CALM regarding men's mental health. I sound like his Mother trying to big him up to find him a female.
Yeah I liked him to. Seemed like a nice guy.

Reactions: 1
All been extremely quiet from the pair of them over the last 24 hours... they were either at his mothers house for Mother’s Day or it’s just the big anticipating build up of the extremely popular New magazine gender (girl) reveal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Seriously Katie last week it was beard sadistic types now you are obsessing over a celeb beard. Beards up and down the country taking out Restraining Order's against Katie from up in the highlands home of Irn Bru 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish she’d bloody choose which bump she wants.
DBA2D2EB-47AA-4125-95C5-A97ECF7E5BC7.png
Then
1CDBCAB2-13B7-49C1-8FD1-7F7E0B370E5A.jpeg
Now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously Katie last week it was beard sadistic types now you are obsessing over a celeb beard. Beards up and down the country taking out Restraining Order's against Katie from up in the highlands home of Irn Bru 🤣

Glasgow is hardly up the highlands 😂😂 don’t tell me - we all wear kilts and drink whisky all day, whilst tossing logs 🙄 get a grip 🥱😴🥱😴🥱

Reactions: 4
Sorry not sure if this has been posted. But it’s quite interesting. BBC doing the same.
Does that mean Lozza can’t go on TV anymore. 😂😂

I think it’s great if TV does this. Will stop it becoming normal and hopefully stop young girls from going down this route.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Sorry not sure if this has been posted. But it’s quite interesting. BBC doing the same.

I think it’s great if TV does this. Will stop it becoming normal and hopefully stop young girls from going down this route.

Ha ha great news. Bye bye Mummy Diaries for Big Nasty Loz 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sadly iirc there is some sort of privacy clause on Only Fans that if you take screenshots and repost you can get done for it so there is no way papers could print the details of what they do as all the content is copyright unlike Instagram etc.
They can say what they like but the software exists to download the stuff to the dark web. These 'contributors' <aka sad fucks> may think it is safe but nothing is.

Reactions: 5
Glasgow is hardly up the highlands 😂😂 don’t tell me - we all wear kilts and drink whisky all day, whilst tossing logs 🙄 get a grip 🥱😴🥱😴🥱
Seriously? If you had been on this thread the last few months you would know a few of us like we all know each other. We have a few standing jokes regarding @Katie8ee living up in the mountains to which she laughs at AND pokes fun at it too. Now jog on mate we don't need your negativity round us lot 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I am still howling at these suggestions 🤣

Another day and another set up shoot for Big Loz with her diminishing bump. Clearly had her hair done.
She's obviously finally been told the whole 'pretend she doesn't know the paps are there' looks ridiculous.

And this 'outfit' !! She honestly has the worst dress sense ✖

Reactions: 9
She's obviously finally been told the whole 'pretend she doesn't know the paps are there' looks ridiculous.

And this 'outfit' !! She honestly has the worst dress sense ✖
Those bloody trainers again!

@Fifthavenue were these done the other week as she’s got different nails on this pic and the pic in the DM. Such a boring non-story though; would they have paid pennies for it?

Her spelling as great as ever 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.