Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bloody trainers again!

@Fifthavenue were these done the other week as she’s got different nails on this pic and the pic in the DM. Such a boring non-story though; would they have paid pennies for it?

Her spelling as great as ever 🤦🏻‍♀️
The word is literally there in front of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

@Fifthavenue were these done the other week as she’s got different nails on this pic and the pic in the DM. Such a boring non-story though; would they have paid pennies for it?

Ah yes that natural amethyst finding its way into your most natural moisturer... shut up Lauren you idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do all her clothes have faint vertical stripes. Must make editing them so much harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Probably £300 a website plus if any mags use it (they have their own rates dependent). She's on the front of New tomorrow (not gender reveal yet) so normally good rates for cover then I'm sure she'll be used inside as well so it definitely adds up for sure.

Can I just ask how you can say definitely not? Do you know that Charles is the actual Dad?
It's 100% not Kems

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably £300 a website plus if any mags use it (they have their own rates dependent). She's on the front of New tomorrow (not gender reveal yet) so normally good rates for cover then I'm sure she'll be used inside as well so it definitely adds up for sure.

It's 100% not Kems
Does she get any kick-back for us using New as bottom wipes?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cannot cope with all the back grid pictures it’s like at least 2 a week

Reactions: 7
Why is everything in her wardrobe so cheap looking? She must have access to a 'stylist' 🥴
Doubtful. I think she gets sent stuff from some of the cheaper internet clothing brands but it’s all too small for her so she sells it on her Depop which is a sea of nylon horrors.

A lot of clothing, but particularly the cheap stuff, is styled on models to look OK in photos but when a normal-sized person wears it out it’s laughable and the quality is really poor. Add to that Big Loz’s body dysmorphia that means she goes for things that are too small and...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Doubtful. I think she gets sent stuff from some of the cheaper internet clothing brands but it’s all too small for her so she sells it on her Depop which is a sea of nylon horrors.

A lot of clothing, but particularly the cheap stuff, is styled on models to look OK in photos but when a normal-sized person wears it out it’s laughable and the quality is really poor. Add to that Big Loz’s body dysmorphia that means she goes for things that are too small and...
Of course, what was I thinking ? 😂
If she built up any kind of pace in yon trousers she'd go up like a match 🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 14

And it is pinned on the models and often has a lining for pictures so is a complete lie of what you are going to get for your £5. Serves you right sir/madam I say. Buy cheap buy 3 times.

Reactions: 10
Of course, what was I thinking ? 😂
If she built up any kind of pace in yon trousers she'd go up like a match 🔥🔥
It's like when I was little and my mam used to say don't spin round in that nightie near the fire lass or you'll gan up like a match!! 🔥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.