Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Three pizzas. Two lots of deep fried something. And a massive giant cookie. God help them if they decided to ask for a side salad instead of begging for nuggets. Baybeh doesn’t need greens it needs grease.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do enjoy a fag, while the pizza is in the oven. 😘

Talking of fags, I wonder if Lozza quit smoking.
Hahaha! 😘

Last time she had a fag was up the back entrance of that restaurant she used to frequent wasn't it? You know, behind the bins 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That buggers things up, I enjoy a pizza after fantastic sex.
Well I wasnt expecting that 😂😂😂

I hate the " heated debates" on this thread 😵 it's normally a breath of fresh air. Hilarious fresh air.
@Fifthavenue Please dont leave us, you're far too insightful into the world of celebs and non celebs, staged pics, set ups, "meedya" and more.

In that pizza pic, literally everything looks photoshopped, even the background behind her

That face is the Hollywood and then used again as young 2

Just seen all that pizza 🍕 surely they don’t throw it away 🤔 or does lozza have it for brekkie ? Gets back in bed and stuffs her face in the morning with it 😳🍕🍕🍕

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.