Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clickbait

VIP Member
A thread recap:

Obviously as @Blowup80 pointed out at the start of the last thread she is still a CGI fanny. She also did us our very own thread dictionary for any newcomers who wanted to pick up on the lingo.

Some of the Scrunchies tried to make complaints to the Independent Press Standards Organisation for the fact publications are allowing her heavily photoshopped and FaceApp’d photos to be used in online articles - misrepresenting her actual appearance and normalising unattainable and untrue images - but apparently as they describe what she is wearing and the colour of her hair accurately, they are doing nothing wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

She has spent more time lying around her gaff contorting herself to get her best angle as @Bee kind pointed out - I would say it’s behind her but as we know she has that monstrous arse so clearly not.

More food posts - she made a sandwich, some tuna pasta with sweetcorn 🌽 obvs, and some Spag Bol a la Loz featuring broccoli and a block of cheese to keep it nice and healthy. They begged another free curry swimming in grease. Understandably she’s been spending a lot of time on the toilet.

She also got very upset when she realised the true amount of “baked oven” crisps she should be eating after Oddbod must have taken her usual sharing-size bag to work for his lunch and left her with a multipack-sized packet. No doubt she ate the lot.

She’s been buying gaining new followers as evidenced by @Katie8ee keeping an eye on her IG stats.

She’s done a photo shoot for the gender reveal/ had an illegal baby shower which will be in New magazine next week.

We also got to see a revolting new outfit that made her look like a Greggs sausage roll and we rightly had questions 🤔

Big Loz opened her grotesque mouth and put her tiny foot in it by slagging off the younger cast of TOWIE, ironically on a mental health podcast and moaning about how she had to do her own makeup back in the day (they didn’t have enough money in the budget for you Loz) and when it was picked up by the press (courtesy no doubt of Moleman who is still desperately trying to keep her relevant). Some people took offence to her comments which led to her filming a series of boo-hoo’ing videos exposing her chest and saying it was all taken “out of contents” 🤦🏼‍♀️ If you’d like to know more about the podcast without having to listen to her lip smacking then @xyzcba took one for the team and listed what was said.

She’s also been on the beg again for baby stuff, was #gifted a lovely new pram but apparently it was too basic for her. This led to @Dollylovesshoes pointing out that she is a “fucking botoxedlipfillercunt” which is poetic in its simplicity.

@Pom Bear brightened our days with some more excellent art works. Big Loz aka Velozzaraptor with her bag and biscuit being my personal favourite.

Her award; and BAFTA; Oddbod with his ‘mates’; Loz as a quality street toffee penny being chivvied along by Nora Batty; and the Essex Princess 👸 Fiona.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion: #20 Will it be pink, or will it be blue, Lozza's still eating for twenty-two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Jesus wept I DIDN'T realise she had a starter AND cookie dough!! She is a pig. Why is she not nourishing her body? It's growing a little person who needs minerals from her to grow strong not turn into a pepperoni pizza with cookies for feet!
The woman eats like a 14 year boys whose parents have went to Benidorm for 2 weeks and left the 14 year old with a 19 year old whose supposed to be in charge but at his birds getting fucked constantly - whilst little brother is on PlayStation 24/7 - pissing in a coke bottle to save toilet trips and eating pizza.
thats PEPPA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Blowup80

VIP Member
I'm feeling all creative again Lozza gets ma juices dribbling....

Gravey, sweetcorn, vine tomatoes and pie
Lozza's boyfriend is certainly bi
Sharing fishnet to keep the spark
She lies in bed until it's dark.
Chopping off body parts to keep her slim
She's not just illiterate she is totally dim
10 failed businesses and a baby to come
She'll be Essex's no 1 mum
Pushing around her basic pram
Spare time spent checking up on her man
Baybeh gender a mystery
Bet her sink smells of cum and wee.

The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
First trip to the pictures for me at 5 to see My Little Pony movie in my best dress with my Dad 🥰
Lovely memories to have, I'm currently sat (or is it seated :unsure:) here trying to think of mine with my dad as he sadly passed away last week and I'm trying to plan his funeral (and deciding who we're gonna please and who we're gonna huff as can only have 20 to the funeral) but it's all got a bit much so I've come on here to visit my lovely fellow Scrunchies for some light relief and to catch up on Big Lozza's shenanigans. Looks like I haven't missed much, a badly photoshopped pap walk looking like a Caramac, some shit food (as per), and Katie8ee rocking her Dexeys Midnight Runners look!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Fifthavenue

She is now selling her used underwear on OnlyfansView attachment 489074
She would never actually do this either. All words. Doesn't have a lot of subscribers that's why she has to put a sale on all the time. Note the Amazon wish list in her only fans bio. Two watches one for her and one for Charles. Not forgetting a tumble dryer.

I just thought the same thing !
We used to think she was dyslexic which is fair game but to be honest we think she's just thick.

• Haha

bbw555

Hi girls and guys I made a tattle profile a month ago and I read your thread all day about the gender reveal take down and I have to admit this is the funniest thread I’ve read so far, this is my first post and I’m hoping I can join you all on this thread 🙈 I don’t have any social media apart from what’s app and that was because of lock down and face timing family members. Older family members may I had that had most of their forehead on the screen when speaking to me and my son 🙈.
Anyway I first came across Lauren when she did an interview on Loraine about her bum being real and that she didn’t have implants, and I thought back then I’m intrigued with this girl like who is she what does she do where is she from ( I have never watched towie) I knew about Mark because of Michelle Keegan but never knew about lauren, well to say it has been an eye opener occasionally Googling her and reading the same stories on the daily fail about her and her figure hugging clothes and stunning snaps of her in bright orange work out clothes and see through leggings in various different shots I can honestly say I am shocked at how some people are like this now especially on instasham sorry for the long message I’m new on here and this is my first post 🙈

• Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I pop in and out of this thread as I can’t keep up but you’re all fuckin hilarious gels

sweet corn in cottage pie

ELECTRIC CHAIR

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26