Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey scrunchies! Been watching Friends all day and relaxing just had one of those days where I needed to turn the sound off! @Blowup80 love you hen all the way from thr Northern Highlands drinking my whisky and irn bru and cheersing you 😘 even saw some Highland cows today!

So no gender reveal article yet ? Hmmm it's coming .

Also lads lads lads stop fighting 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
281F2FA0-671D-4BD0-BEA5-E8D4592100BC.png

Free pizza. And maybe they sent her a new face. Looks like it’s been cut and pasted on. That’s how fake it looks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Hey scrunchies! Been watching Friends all day and relaxing just had one of those days where I needed to turn the sound off! @Blowup80 love you hen all the way from thr Northern Highlands drinking my whisky and irn bru and cheersing you 😘 even saw some Highland cows today!

So no gender reveal article yet ? Hmmm it's coming .

Also lads lads lads stop fighting 😂😂😂
There she is. 🥰 I'm apparently upsetting people today 😒. This thread is such a laugh and we all take the Mick out of Lozza and each other, nothing serious as none of it is personal. It gets us through lockdown, it's hilarious and it's a scream but today it's different the tone has changed. ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
There she is. 🥰 I'm apparently upsetting people today 😒. This thread is such a laugh and we all take the Mick out of Lozza and each other, nothing serious as none of it is personal. It gets us through lockdown, it's hilarious and it's a scream but today it's different the tone has changed. ☹
No you're not, we know you too well and know you was having a laugh same as the rest of us, bless ya 😘

ETA: this is one of the threads we all get on and gave a giggle, there's no falling out here, it gets us all through. X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Let’s get back to business of mocking LG. This article will probably have her her bing again because they brought it up again and included all the Towies too.

And they all say they've had nothing done! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.