Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped reading after seeing the word "Stunner".

Oh BTW you will be pleased to know my first Covid Jab is next Sunday.
I didn't read it at all cos she's full of 💩 🤣

I'm glad you've got booked in ❤ mine's next Sunday too 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Blowup80
Dog photay? My fur weans are in their room cuddling a radiator.

Just almost dropped a vombomb reading this I presume it's a song ?
Highs and lows??? It’s been what five months. I’d say the massive low for him was getting pregnant after a few weeks. Working hard???? Yeah so sleeping is working hard. FFS. SERIOUSLY??? Expected from her but from him!!! Stress??? Yeah which footpath can we walk up and down and get pictures on. Stress: someone might see the real me. And what’s with the bullshit “team” jargon nonsense.
bleeping idiots.

Made me mad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They wouldn’t know stress if it hit them in the face. Morons

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Blowup80
Dog photay? My fur weans are in their room cuddling a radiator.

Just almost dropped a vombomb reading this I presume it's a song ?
She's gone:
"Chas right if I get you that bike fing yous want & let you keep it in the playpen in the front room then you have to do a post for me, and it needs to be the we're a team fing cos that's what I posted and it'll make people fink we're in proper real couple not just teenagers (yun gel) playing at mummy & daddies" 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's gone:
"Chas right if I get you that bike fing yous want & let you keep it in the playpen in the front room then you have to do a post for me, and it needs to be the we're a team fing cos that's what I posted and it'll make people fink we're in proper real couple not just teenagers (yun gel) playing at mummy & daddies" 🤡
You are so spot on though! I am so grateful I never had Instagram in my twenties.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she will move, I'd be surprised if she stayed in her flat. Not enough room for a camera crew, full make up team, office full of photoshoppers and 6 translators
I know people shouldn’t really be jealous of their exes but she lives in a rented flat begging for Amazon goodies and selling skid mark knickers and MW is building a home to spec, has a FT job and managed to keep his 2 dogs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You are so spot on though! I am so grateful I never had Instagram in my twenties.
Jeez me too!! I was always the one with a disposable camera though so have boxes full of cool photos, that are never to see the light of day on faceyB (not that I'm on there at the minute, it's become far too tedious and I feel a million times happier for it!)

I know people shouldn’t really be jealous of their exes but she lives in a rented flat begging for Amazon goodies and selling skid mark knickers and MW is building a home to spec, has a FT job and managed to keep his 2 dogs
I don't get the MW thing if I'm honest, he's got a wonky mouth, talks like he's always chewing something (not gum, see wonky mouth) seems thick as tit and full of himself. I saw early TOWIE and thought he was a right prick. I do feel sorry that in the press they are always linked to his car crash ex though, that must suck. I have a couple of exes that I would die if they came out the woodwork 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't get the MW thing if I'm honest, he's got a wonky mouth, talks like he's always chewing something (not gum, see wonky mouth) seems thick as tit and full of himself. I saw early TOWIE and thought he was a right prick. I do feel sorry that in the press they are always linked to his car crash ex though, that must suck. I have a couple of exes that I would die if they came out the woodwork 😬
I'd slap him everytime he spoke the bleeping tool!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can see why you were cuddling him before. His eyes 🥰

Ok. Confessing sins again. My last confession was I had loads of tons of creamed corn stacked up (only because they’re hard to find and it was cheaper for shipping). But i thought Mark looked real hot today. He’s built up his muscle arms and I was like ok. I’ll watch that again.

• Heart
  • Haha
I'd slap him everytime he spoke the bleeping tool!
My husband is a bit of a fittie (he'd kill me if he heard me say that) but I still wouldn't have gone near him if he spoke like he was a thick as two short planks. No thanks. The long winter nights must just fly by for poor MK 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know lots of people like B.L feet. Or so she says. Any way of making cash.
I've got pretty decent feet I think I could earn a good wage from. Shame about the cankles they're attached to !
If there is a site for mingin but still recognisably female feet, I am in. Would probs have to wax my big toes..... :unsure:

Its in YouTube! Was it the Mum and Daughter owned place ? If so it's called A Very British Brothel, the brothel is in Sheffield it's such a good one as it shows you its just normal woman who just happen to work in a brothel. I have watched it more than once 😂

Here we have the latest on Big Loz I mean I think it's best she focus on getting them to the end of 2021 together never mind their lives and the irony of this post by a shallow, materialistic person is amazing.

Think have just managed to get deep heat on my face as it's tingling as I type this 😂
Well I think we can safely say that with anything to do with Big Loz, someone's been had.....

I see your bum and I raise you! Natasha Crown!

Great news on the covid jag 😘
I feel like i have missed a potential career as my arse is the size of Manchester and can block the sun. :cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If there is a site for mingin but still recognisably female feet, I am in. Would probs have to wax my big toes..... :unsure:

Well I think we can safely say that with anything to do with Big Loz, someone's been had.....
Haha, do you think they'd pay extra for some yellow toenails, a couple of bunions, some sock fluff between the toes and a nice ripe verruca or two?

I've got lovely feet me...........after I've had the vet in once a month 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.