Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, do you think they'd pay extra for some yellow toenails, a couple of bunions, some sock fluff between the toes and a nice ripe verruca or two?

I've got lovely feet me...........after I've had the vet in once a month 🤣🤣🤣
Local blacksmith does mine

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha, do you think they'd pay extra for some yellow toenails, a couple of bunions, some sock fluff between the toes and a nice ripe verruca or two?

I've got lovely feet me...........after I've had the vet in once a month 🤣🤣🤣
Ha ! Mine are so bad even I don't want to touch them........that being said, those scholl angle grinders for hard skin / manky toenails and their foot socks have done wonders without me actually having to go near them them *shudders*

Labrador. 10 years old female ☺
She's a looker ! I have a boy collie x black lab, looks very much like her. He's ten now so has grey coming through - still a handsome devil :love:

marley.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Labrador. 10 years old female ☺
She's beautiful and no grey chinny hairs either yet ❤
Ha ! Mine are so bad even I don't want to touch them........that being said, those scholl angle grinders for hard skin / manky toenails and their foot socks have done wonders without me actually having to go near them them *shudders*
I just get the Dremel out in between vets visits, and finish off with a bit of fine sandpaper 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
See Lozza we love the dogs for years and don't give them up because we can't be arsed anymore 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
See Lozza we love the dogs for years and don't give them up because we can't be arsed anymore 😡
My eight dogs are head and shoulders above most of the people I have met in my long'ish life - the house budget is prioritised towards them (and the cats, goats, ducks, geese and boar). How anyone can just hand an animal back when they can afford to feed them is beyond me.

It doenst half ramp up my Lozza/Megs rage.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry just had to throw this lovely in as you know my most famous celeb gay boyfriend who I whstsapped last month as he accidently put his number on the collar on insta. Ladies and gents I give you George .

It makes me sad every day she gave away her dogs it's disgusting.

My eight dogs are head and shoulders above most of the people I have met in my long'ish life - the house budget is prioritised towards them (and the cats, goats, ducks, geese and boar). How anyone can just hand an animal back when they can afford to feed them is beyond me.

Can you adopt me and two cats your menagerie sounds amazing!

Attachments

• Heart

Bless you. It gives me the absolute rage she got rid of those poor little puppies after 5 bloody minutes. They're a lifetime commitment FFS. I'd rather starve myself than not feed my animals. I said when my lab had to leave us that I couldn't bear to have any more after 15 years of him, but here I am 10 years later with a 7 year old big monster dog who I'd not part with for anything ❤ I've always had dogs, I guess I always will.

• Heart
Sorry just had to throw this lovely in as you know my most famous celeb gay boyfriend who I whstsapped last month as he accidently put his number on the collar on insta. Ladies and gents I give you George .

It makes me sad every day she gave away her dogs it's disgusting.

Can you adopt me and two cats your menagerie sounds amazing!
We are open to all comers ! All the dogs and cats are rescue's and since we've moved to Italy and have some land, they really are living their best lives.

We got the goats because we thought the boar (Pig !) wanted friends - turns out he wanted more bum scratches and an extra banana with dinner. My OH had to build a whole new paddock for said goats :oops:

Woah ! George is a looker ! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bless you. It gives me the absolute rage she got rid of those poor little puppies after 5 bloody minutes. They're a lifetime commitment FFS. I'd rather starve myself than not feed my animals. I said when my lab had to leave us that I couldn't bear to have any more after 15 years of him, but here I am 10 years later with a 7 year old big monster dog who I'd not part with for anything ❤ I've always had dogs, I guess I always will.
I had a Springer spaniel since I was 13 went to live in Canada when I was 27 said goodbye to my boy before I left came home 4 years later and up he hobbled. The wee man was 18 I got home and he died a week later he had just been waiting on me. I got cats because of my job I can't have dogs in my place. The vet says I'm obviously a dog person as he's never told a cat to sit before 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Its so hard when they leave but I try and take comfort that we really try to do our best for them - they still leave a huge gap where they once were.

We adopted a cane corso oap last year from an Italian resue and I tit you not, she has the soul, mannerisms and personlity of the lab we lost to cancer the year before. It sounds weird but its strangely comforting, especially for my OH who was nearly broken when we lost Ella the Lab Who Loved Apples.

I had a Springer spaniel since I was 13 went to live in Canada when I was 27 said goodbye to my boy before I left came home 4 years later and up he hobbled. The wee man was 18 I got home and he died a week later he had just been waiting on me. I got cats because of my job I can't have dogs in my place. The vet says I'm obviously a dog person as he's never told a cat to sit before 😂
I love Springers - they are such loons ! I'm glad you got to say goodbye in person - 18 is an amazing age !

We have Siamese - they are quite dog like and we play fetch with them. I was always a cat person and my OH is the dogs but as you can see, the horizons got widened....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Its so hard when they leave but I try and take comfort that we really try to do our best for them - they still leave a huge gap where they once were.

We adopted a cane corso oap last year from an Italian resue and I tit you not, she has the soul, mannerisms and personlity of the lab we lost to cancer the year before. It sounds weird but its strangely comforting, especially for my OH who was nearly broken when we lost Ella the Lab Who Loved Apples.

I love Springers - they are such loons ! I'm glad you got to say goodbye in person - 18 is an amazing age !

We have Siamese - they are quite dog like and we play fetch with them. I was always a cat person and my OH is the dogs but as you can see, the horizons got widened....
I spent my whole childhood training collies and then got my wee Springer so have always been training dogs. Now I have a very well trained Maine Coone and Calico obviously until they decide they have had it and go to their room 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Getting back to the plot now and I have Roast Lamb for dinner on Sunday.

So what will Lozza be having?? will mince meat or gravey feature? or will she just order a dozen pizza's?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I spent my whole childhood training collies and then got my wee Springer so have always been training dogs. Now I have a very well trained Maine Coone and Calico obviously until they decide they have had it and go to their room 😂😂😂
That is a lot of cat ! Also trainable (clearly).

We have three collie crosses and two pure BC's - the two pures are both criminal masterminds. Manipulative players in a way I never knew was possible with dogs.

• Haha

So what will Lozza be having?? will mince meat or gravey feature? or will she just order a dozen pizza's?
Roast lamb? Your so fancy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

I would kill for a decent Roast Lamb dinner !

As for Lozza, christ knows, but I think we know its not going to photograph that well whatever it is......

• Haha

Maybe we can rate your plate again tomorrow 😁

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.