Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only if you promise not to take the piss out of the pattern....That goes for the rest of you lot.
Ohhhhh. Ok. Promise. I can’t promise for the rest of these scrunchies though. And if you post it past wine o’clock all promises are null and void.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Only if you promise not to take the piss out of the pattern....That goes for the rest of you lot.
oh are you the poster with the patterned plates ?

Rest assured, like nothing can make Lozza's food look edible, your patterned plates cannot detract from a decent roast !

Thats a compliment in case anyone missed it !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Getting back to the plot now and I have Roast Lamb for dinner on Sunday.

So what will Lozza be having?? will mince meat or gravey feature? or will she just order a dozen pizza's?
2 extra large sweetcorn and vine tomato pizzas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ohhhhh. Ok. Promise. I can’t promise for the rest of these scrunchies though. And if you post it past wine o’clock all promises are null and void.
I have had to give up the wine forever 😭😭😭😭 sulphates were killing me so have now regressed to my twenty something self and it's vodka 😂 (not just any vodka this is marks and sparks from the fjords vodka)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
“Av just ad me very elfy dinner. I’ll put it on me stories Charlie babes” (grunts).

Maccy cheese, garlic bread, wedges, chips, the lot.
Wedges, chips, mash and for some goodness a jacket potato.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn’t Dim and Grim having gender reveal on Tuesday.

After posting that I’m now confused by who I originally thought was Dim and who was Grim. Maybe they are a match made in loserville

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t Dim and Grim having gender reveal on Tuesday.

After posting that I’m now confused by who I originally thought was Dim and who was Grim. Maybe they are a match made in loserville
That's a new one, 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I prefer dumb and dumber, only problem is I can't decide which is which.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just released the elbow from it's sling, told one of the cats we are almost if we travel 900 miles having Lamb she looked at me all uninterested.

The gender reveal is absolutely going to be in New magazine/the Sun this week!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just released the elbow from it's sling, told one of the cats we are almost if we travel 900 miles having Lamb she looked at me all uninterested.

The gender reveal is absolutely going to be in New magazine/the Sun this week!
Should I be releasing it now. It’s not a vodka induced release is it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.