Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea that was the one from what I remember they were getting a mobile brothel on the road. There was nothing seedy shown it all seemed quite normal sitting around having a cuppa waiting for a customer to come in. But my mind boggled at what was happening in the bath tub with the beans 🤣
I know, it was hilarious the woman phoning up the guy pissed off because he had clogged the bath tub drain with baked beans and cream 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Hello DM writers who scan this thread! We cant keep doing the heavy lifting one day we shall all require jet skis in compensation which we shall use for our Summer Adventure "Scrunchies by the lake"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Excellent comment - do you give him cleaning stuff for Xmas and birthdays to get him going like? Asking for a friend obviously ... <whistles>
No cos then he’ll be on a promise. Not sure if you’ve seen my previous confession of being frigid and lazy. The kids are a miracle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Hello DM writers who scan this thread! We cant keep doing the heavy lifting one day we shall all require jet skis in compensation which we shall use for our Summer Adventure "Scrunchies by the lake"
I stopped reading after seeing the word "Stunner".

Oh BTW you will be pleased to know my first Covid Jab is next Sunday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Vile i
Urgh, that Ferry thing just turns my stomach. I caught 5 minutes of that mansion thing on TV. She sits there in a micro frock and comes out loud as you like with 'Eh girls, nahhh, just wanna tell you summat, me vageeenas reeet ooot man, I ain't got nah nikkahs on' then runs off to look for some drawers 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Vile isn’t she 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve just gone onto IG after a day of real life 🤣

duck me what is that dinner ... even a rat would run a mile for fear of a cholesterol OD

and an Amazon wish list ? Where’s that ?
If you click on her link to only fans on Instagram and expand the more info text. She has a link to Amazon there for her wishlist.

• Wow
Thank you I feel so accepted into the Scrunchies and Tattle in general 🤣🙌🏻

I’m pretty sure it’s after her Nanny Rose but her own variation of it. The mind boggles unless it is Rosie but she’s said she’s made this name up herself 🙈🤡
Row-Zee 🤣

• Haha
Lauren might have a large arse but that's nothing to this OF model's arse.

Oh that's Lissa Aires BTW.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she will move, I'd be surprised if she stayed in her flat. Not enough room for a camera crew, full make up team, office full of photoshoppers and 6 translators

• Haha
I'm tired and cuddling with my dog and all I can be arsed to say is LOZZA YOU ARE A DELUSIONAL BEGGY bleeping KNOBBER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Who’s seen the cringy garbage odd bods written about lozza ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dog photay? My fur weans are in their room cuddling a radiator.

Just almost dropped a vombomb reading this I presume it's a song ?
Pisses me off shite like that , tell them to their face 😫. They both sound as needy as each other tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pisses me off shite like that , tell them to their face 😫. They both sound as needy as each other tbf
I think more she sits and annoys the tit out of him until he posts it and she suggests what he should write.

Everytime like right this minute I remember he's 23 I think bleeping hell he is so young. I know folk have babies that young it's not that it's just with their lifestyle that's huge.

Tell me that is a comedy photoshop! duck me sideways. Actually, that's probably what she says with the logistics of that bum.

I'm done 😂 the face is hilarious it's like she's going 'oooof hard work lugging this abaht '
Its real she was on the telly wants to have the world biggest bummie

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.