Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad how much they’ve ruined their faces at such a young age. If I were Chloe’s family I would be sad that she is no longer recognisable as the person she once was. I find Lauren’s lips and ass grotesque but she doesn’t have a radically different face (aside from when she FaceApps herself).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sad how much they’ve ruined their faces at such a young age. If I were Chloe’s family I would be sad that she is no longer recognisable as the person she once was. I find Lauren’s lips and ass grotesque but she doesn’t have a radically different face (aside from when she FaceApps herself).
I can’t help but think Lozza smells off, with all the implants/filler etc. I can’t even wear earrings without my body going “nah, take that out, don’t feel right” 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ive also have had this thought before 🤣
Apparently they like pics of feet treading in baked beans etc 🤣dirty soles of the feet is a fetish 🤣. I put a pair of posh shoes for sale once on a selling site and it’s accidentally got put on FB market place and the amount of weirdos that was messaging me about my feet was hilarious. Asking me questions about my feet 🦶. Size 3 feet I have
I don’t get the whole ‘foot fetish’ thing, I remember an episode of ‘Vanderplump Rules’ (of which is brilliant btw and puts Towie to shame) one of the cast liked it when his new Mrs wore converse with no socks🤢and went walking round the block for an hour to get them all sweaty and stinky... 🤢 i don’t like feet at all, if I see someone in sandals and I accidentally clock their heels then it’s game over for me🤢 I can’t look at a wedge of Parmesan without thinking of Karen’s heels 🤢 (and I bloody love cheese I do)

I’ve just gone onto IG after a day of real life 🤣

duck me what is that dinner ... even a rat would run a mile for fear of a cholesterol OD

and an Amazon wish list ? Where’s that ?
I need to see photos of her dinner, I’m not on Insta

• Haha
I can’t help but think Lozza smells off, with all the implants/filler etc. I can’t even wear earrings without my body going “nah, take that out, don’t feel right” 🤣
Surely you can’t wipe that arse properly 🤢let alone wash it properly as it’s so humongous 😷

• Haha
I know lots of people like B.L feet. Or so she says. Any way of making cash.
I've got pretty decent feet I think I could earn a good wage from. Shame about the cankles they're attached to !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Err stop slagging off how us northerners talk. If I'm not allowed to say the Scots drink irn bru you can't say we don't wear knickers!! 🤣🤣

Swear to God I've thought about this many times as a side line and selling pics of my feet. Must be a right little earner.
Hahaha, say what you like about the Scots as far as I'm concerned ( is it true all the Scots men have shiort arms and long pockets when it comes to paying for anything cos that's what I've heard?) 🤣😘
I could never watch Gordie Gore, it was just too much for me, I’m all for people having a good time but some things shouldn’t be put on TV🤢 although her getting clotheslined by a towel was pretty funny but the pissin herself after is rank🤢

Looks like a giant white chocolate walnut whip
Oh for god's sake, she really is bloody vile that lass 🤢 she's the sort you see sat on the side of a pavement in a puddle of pee or vomit & looking like something the cat's dragged in every (pre Covid) New Year's Day in the papers 🤢 Utter gutter scutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha, say what you like about the Scots as far as I'm concerned ( is it true all the Scots men have shiort arms and long pockets when it comes to paying for anything cos that's what I've heard?) 🤣😘

Oh for god's sake, she really is bloody vile that lass 🤢 she's the sort you see sat on the side of a pavement in a puddle of pee or vomit & looking like something the cat's dragged in every (pre Covid) New Year's Day in the papers 🤢 Utter gutter scutter.
I’m Scottish & my other half is the complete opposite. He’s a complete scattercash on the drink & disappears then comes back with trays of shots! Does my head in😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure if I’m being thick but she says to contact her or her friend but doesn’t give friends details so does it mean it really for her and Charlie but doesn’t want to say? 🤔
The old ‘asking for a friend’ quote 🤣🤣 what area Lozza? Lands End, John O’Groats...🤦🏻‍♀️ i did wonder the other day why she hasn’t mentioned the whole ‘doing up the nursery’ posts, unless ‘baybeh beg’ is sleeping in the kitchen🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahaha, say what you like about the Scots as far as I'm concerned ( is it true all the Scots men have shiort arms and long pockets when it comes to paying for anything cos that's what I've heard?) 🤣
Oi! Actually not true Scottish fellas are very good at looking after their Ladies/Men. Stop attacking us Scots 😘😉 (just to be clear incase anyone pipes up I am ABSOLUTELY KIDDING) *strokes Haggis*
😘

I’m Scottish & my other half is the complete opposite. He’s a complete scattercash on the drink & disappears then comes back with trays of shots! Does my head in😂
Scattercash is a fantastic word!

The old ‘asking for a friend’ quote 🤣🤣 what area Lozza? Lands End, John O’Groats...🤦🏻‍♀️ i did wonder the other day why she hasn’t mentioned the whole ‘doing up the nursery’ posts, unless ‘baybeh beg’ is sleeping in the kitchen🤷🏻‍♀️
Probably in a drawer like the baybeh did on that show The Brittas Empire

• Haha
  • Heart
Vintage Loz pushing a wheelbarrow around. A natural! View attachment 490502
Is that what they injected into her arse?

As like what you was all asking for....

What would they use her knickers for - a pillow case ?
A useful little slingshot maybe?

I've done both types lol 😄😄😄🥰😘 xx.

View attachment 489852
I thought I'd come across the web page for the Lahore Village Times... :ROFLMAO:. A plastic surgeon said 'we are quite hopeful that this young woman will fully regain her hearing in due course.'

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm lost for words.
My brain needed a phone free day and I've caught up to selling used thongs, and her amazon wish list. Beggy sue. Can't believe she's not embarrassed. Imo this is a new low for her, bloody Amazon wish list 😂😂😂. Who does she think she is.

Side point 1. My husbands side job is a delivery driver and theres huge business in selling used underwear. The amount of packages he delivers with the company info on the outside about selling used underwear sealed for freshness for your pleasure. Anyone fancy making a few quid?

Side point 2. A wealthy older gent found my fb the other day and invited me to be his sugar baby.. I told said used pants delivering husband and responded saying I'm happily married and do not wish to take part in any sexual or flirty communication but me and mr turntupnose could do with a spare few quid so am willing to take your money. Safe to say he read but never responded 😆🤪🤦🏼‍♀️ maybe I should make an Amazon wish list and send it over.
Send him my way, as you can see I’m a looker I am and could do with few quid

• Haha
Oi! Actually not true Scottish fellas are very good at looking after their Ladies/Men. Stop attacking us Scots 😘😉 (just to be clear incase anyone pipes up I am ABSOLUTELY KIDDING) *strokes Haggis*
😘

I know you're kidding, so am I, cos that's what we do on here and none of us takes offence or takes it seriously 😘😘 Well, until folk start mentioning Lozza's facetuned fizzog looks like 👽👽👽👽👽 of course, how bloody insulting and downright rooooood! 🤣🤣

• Haha
😘

I read that as bagpipes up 😬😂

• Haha
Size 3 feet! You lucky thing you can buy all the kids trainers 😂

I googled it and there is a how to guide re:the knickers they constantly call them panties. Do you think Big Loz refers to hers as panties? Can not deal with that thought alone 😂
Panties- aaaarrrgggh . Add gusset, moist and kiddies and there are my cringe words .

• Haha
Loz is just a yung gel with a big arse. A natural beauty.

Gotta love her nerve. Does she really think people believe the lies? She doesn't get out of her stinking bed, so it's not like she worked for it at the gym (she also has zero muscle tone).
That arse! I've said it before and I'll say it again....I've said it before. No seriously, I cannot get over that bum. It's so unfeminine looking. How can she even take a compliment on it anyway? As it's so clearly not real. Is she like 'awww thanks hun I bought it over the space of a couple of momfs'

• Haha
That arse! I've said it before and I'll say it again....I've said it before. No seriously, I cannot get over that bum. It's so unfeminine looking. How can she even take a compliment on it anyway? As it's so clearly not real. Is she like 'awww thanks hun I bought it over the space of a couple of momfs'
It is terrible, and the bigger it gets, the worse it looks. And she PAID to look like it?! (_0_) Awful 🤢

Panties- aaaarrrgggh . Add gusset, moist and kiddies and there are my cringe words .
Add fanny and that's my list too! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.