Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

🎶My raptor brings all the boys to the yard🎶

For newbies it's another name for fanny 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
as we said before, pre weight loss would be my ideal Chris Pratt era but any pic of him is a bit vexing for me 🥵
He is an absolute hottie, taming raptors? Yes please! I saw Jurassic Park in a cinema maybe before you were even a pup and him joining the franchise oh yes! We had Sam Neal before older but meh you still would

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New nails again

Hopefully her baby is learning MMA in the womb and giving muvva Fanny kicks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is an absolute hottie, taming raptors? Yes please! I saw Jurassic Park in a cinema maybe before you were even a pup and him joining the franchise oh yes! We had Sam Neal before older but meh you still would
Am I being nuts for thinking the ‘before’ is sexier! He looks good either way of course but I just love the little bit of chub I can’t lie. 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: (Off topic sorry!)
FF0B13CF-F4C3-4BED-A9E1-D5FEFE525467.png
402202E2-3E73-468E-8499-4706E83D4BE9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I being nuts for thinking the ‘before’ is sexier! He looks good either way of course but I just love the little bit of chub I can’t lie. 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 467439View attachment 467441
Your a Dad bod fan ! Me too as I'm sure I said on another thread who wants to shag a bleeping lizard, all those abs are too much. I mean if he knocked my door now with his abs out I wouldn't say see ya but it's good to have cushion for the pushin he's so fancy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Your a Dad bod fan ! Me too as I'm sure I said on another thread who wants to shag a bleeping lizard, all those abs are too much. I mean if he knocked my door now with his abs out I wouldn't say see ya but it's good to have cushion for the pushin
Crying :ROFLMAO: Yes, you said on the last thread it would be like shagging a lizardo_O:ROFLMAO:
Cushion for the pushin 100%
sorry everyone derailing the thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Your a Dad bod fan ! Me too as I'm sure I said on another thread who wants to shag a bleeping lizard, all those abs are too much. I mean if he knocked my door now with his abs out I wouldn't say see ya but it's good to have cushion for the pushin he's so fancy
@265 is going to be all over us for waffle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her boobs look like my old nan's pendulous knee skimmers.
She's so lazy & wooden, it's giving me pain in my front bone. No reputable brands would want to work with her, just give it up Loz!! It's never going to happen! Your social media earning days are way behind you, talk about flogging a dead horse.

Reactions: 10
I think we need a Lozza dictionary for any new members seen as we talk so much craziness on here!
So here goes, feel free to add!

Lozza - Lauren Goodger
Chaz- Charles Drury
Oddbod- Also Charles, Carry On character looks like Charles.
Sink boy - Also Charles, he made a video of himself spunking in to a sink, as you do.
Mole man- Lauren's manager, looks like a mole.
Tom Thumb- As above, also looks like a thumb
Violent scrunchie- Lozza always wore the same dirty scrunchie.
Scrunchies - Lozza thread followers.
Hollywood 2- Lozza's favourite facetune.
Sheesh man- possible real baby dad works at Sheesh
Baybeh- How Lozza says baby
Yung gel- How Lozza says young girl.
ET- referenced to Lozza having a neck like ET
Velozzaraptor- referenced to Lozza's little hands, especially worse with Photoshop fails
Sweet corn/Corn on the cob - Lozza's favourite food.
Vine tomatoes - once beautifully placed on top of a plate of slop.
Slop - most of what Lozza eats.
Pit- Lozza's bed.
Sausage skin - Lozza's favourite lounge wear.
Peppa/piggy- Lozza.

I'm tired now.
Legend post!!

• Haha
This thread is my absolute guilty pleasure. I don't know how I found but man I'm glad I did. I'm working crazy hours at the min and at the end of the day I have a bath and read this thread and giggle, a lot. Thankfully I haven't had any dreams about Big Loz from reading all this.

In her rambling second income story where she had quite clearly been told to shoe horn in some set phrases, was it just my phone or did the sound not match the video? Probably all the filtering she's been doing. Either that or my signal is b*****ed.
Welcome. It’s a great forum . I’m the same. Sometimes working like crazy and miss a couple of days. But you come back and always welcome. It’s lovely. And it’s a great place to vent.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.