Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is my absolute guilty pleasure. I don't know how I found but man I'm glad I did. I'm working crazy hours at the min and at the end of the day I have a bath and read this thread and giggle, a lot. Thankfully I haven't had any dreams about Big Loz from reading all this.

In her rambling second income story where she had quite clearly been told to shoe horn in some set phrases, was it just my phone or did the sound not match the video? Probably all the filtering she's been doing. Either that or my signal is b*****ed.
This thread is the best. I’m on the Meghan Markle thread and it makes me angry and gets political but this one is so chilled and funny. Everyone’s effing hilarious

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t o_O It’s so bad of me, it’s on my list I promise!
Well it came out like four years maybe more before you were born but yes it is my absolute favourite. I know it's the FaShUn but being a nineties kid Nirvana, jurassic park , beauty and the beast , little mermaid, my so called life etc

This thread is the best. I’m on the Meghan Markle thread and it makes me angry and gets political but this one is so chilled and funny. Everyone’s effing hilarious
I can only imagine, I can't even look at her bleeping face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well it came out like four years maybe more before you were born but yes it is my absolute favourite. I know it's the FaShUn but being a nineties kid Nirvana, jurassic park , beauty and the beast , little mermaid, my so called life etc

I can only imagine, I can't even look at her bleeping face
The film of my childhood was the 2003 live action Peter Pan o_O

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel bad saying I have never seen this film. But, very nice 🥵
ffs lockdown has got me being extremely thirsty
Ohhh I’m excited for u that u get to watch it for the first time. It’s just entertaining and not draining. Fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We are so derailing this thread but I don't think the words live action even existed in the nineties.
Looool. We are going to get banned. I only said live action so people didn’t think I meant the cartoon ffs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😘

• Haha
I can’t stand that Debarkle so wouldn’t stand a chance on that thread. She makes me mad. Because Goodger is a nobody, it makes it easy and fun to be on here for me. She makes me mad but it’s her own stupidity and she’s not relevant so it is just a guilty pleasure like someone said.

Looool. We are going to get banned. I only said live action so people didn’t think I meant the cartoon ffs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😘
I think we just called them movies. I see Big Loz is on the Mother's dsy grift. As a person without a Mother I can tell you all the restaurant Zizi who I get emails from do a thing saying do you want to opt out of this and I think more companies should have that option. ( Edit to say i do have a Momma she's just passed away, also I called her Momma it's not a thing)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t stand that Debarkle so wouldn’t stand a chance on that thread. She makes me mad. Because Goodger is a nobody, it makes it easy and fun to be on here for me. She makes me mad but it’s her own stupidity and she’s not relevant so it is just a guilty pleasure like someone said.
Same I wouldn't last a minute on that Megan thread I see her on DM And I am raging

I’ve almost burst a blood vessel today being on the MM thread. This thread is so much more fun and relaxing! LG is our low rent arrogant kween x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
lauren will be all over you for waffle, especially if you smothered it in *corn syrup
I wouldn't stand a chance I'm half her size in all ways she would take me down like a rugby player (especially with the fucked elbow)

• Haha
I wouldn't stand a chance I'm half her size in all ways she would take me down like a rugby player (especially with the fucked elbow)
But according to Lauren she’s very muscly and always has been. She said this in a TOWIE episode. You can’t be naturally muscular Lauren ffs

• Haha
I think we just called them movies. I see Big Loz is on the Mother's dsy grift. As a person without a Mother I can tell you all the restaurant Zizi who I get emails from do a thing saying do you want to opt out of this and I think more companies should have that option. ( Edit to say i do have a Momma she's just passed away, also I called her Momma it's not a thing)
Tell you what lovely, I want to ignore Mother's Day this year too so we'll both put a Jurassic on & sit & yap on here until the day is done, how's about that? 😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
I love that opt out thing that companies have been doing. I’m lucky enough to still have my mum but one of my close friends at school lost her mum when we were 15 and I’m consistently in awe of how she dealt with it.

• Heart
Tell you what lovely, I want to ignore Mother's Day this year too so we'll both put a Jurassic on & sit & yap on here until the day is done, how's about that? 😘😘
I'm in! Raptors and Scrunchies that's all I need. I think we don't need a day to remember we don't have a Mum and I am so happy for everyone who does have a Mum hug them to the depths of your soul. But I'm here Dino's and possibly all the Wine x

I love that opt out thing that companies have been doing. I’m lucky enough to still have my mum but one of my close friends at school lost her mum when we were 15 and I’m consistently in awe of how she dealt with it.
It's very lovely because to be fair I'm fine with it but it's a Lot. I tend to go to marks and sparks buy the best Mum gifts they have going and make the cat Dad pay (we aren't together but cats are kids right I get my maintenance) ( the Mum gifts are for me the cat Mum 😂)

• Heart
I'm in! Raptors and Scrunchies that's all I need. I think we don't need a day to remember we don't have a Mum and I am so happy for everyone who does have a Mum hug them to the depths of your soul. But I'm here Dino's and possibly all the Wine x
‘All the wine’ is a good shout. Love to you all, especially if your mum isn’t here this Mother’s Day 🧡 it’s just another day and we can all chat tit and have a laugh with each other x

It's very lovely because to be fair I'm fine with it but it's a Lot. I tend to go to marks and sparks buy the best Mum gifts they have going and make the cat Dad pay (we aren't together but cats are kids right I get my maintenance) ( the Mum gifts are for me the cat Mum 😂)
Hahaha I love the cat dad thing xx 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.