Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all odd... Kate...
I sent this to my mother and her reply ...

“bloody hell, has she eaten it ?
oh she looks like that woman who slept with Ken Barlow who aged really badly after that ?”

It is sad, I do actually feel sorry for her. Not that she helps herself. Sometimes you need to walk away, I don’t think any of the money or freebies she gets can really be worth making yourself a laughing stock and being subject to so much criticism and negativity. I really think for her own sake she needs to step away from all this.
it’s a choice.
walk away start a new life with a partner & baby ..
But then again this BAFTA AWARD WINNER struggles to let go ...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Same spot as the last pap walk, same flares, same tiny trainer, same facetune & subtle “oh I’m just on the phone you’ve caught me totally unawares” 😂😂
She really has no fashion sense whatsoever 🤣🤣🤣 and what actual shape is she ??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really has no fashion sense whatsoever 🤣🤣🤣 and what actual shape is she ??
She's brarrrrrrrn-shaped and brarrrrrrrn-coloured. Brarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn is the new black!

She jumps in and the water jumps out🤷🏻‍♀️

The mystery of the disappearing big juicy knee cap..
That's funny coz the pics the other day at the same location had a sign on the fence 'Warning - deep water' ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's shaped like a normal yungel. That shovels shite into their mouth 24/7 and only goes outside to get papped.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s thinking about a water birth. 🤔🤔🤔.
Bloaty McBloat face will want a dockyard berth for the birth/ launch of the baba into stardom . Lozza will be the liner ( mostly of her own pockets with as many freebies she can get) with poor Chaz playing the left Tug and Sheesh Waiter the right and we all know what Chaz will be tugging !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah - hint of barley to dark brarrrrrrrrrrrrrn!
I know she repeatedly says “I ain’t bovvered about the negateeeeevity, and it means I’m relevant and people are just obsessed wiv me” but can she really be this deluded? Surely to god her pals ring her up on her ‘imaginery’ phonecalls and be like “hey Loz, that outfit yeah, and them photos yeah, well, you look well tit mate”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know she repeatedly says “I ain’t bovvered about the negateeeeevity, and it means I’m relevant and people are just obsessed wiv me” but can she really be this deluded? Surely to god her pals ring her up on her ‘imaginery’ phonecalls and be like “hey Loz, that outfit yeah, and them photos yeah, well, you look well tit mate”
What pals? Seriously? She has people who laugh at her - they are not friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pregnant Lauren Goodger highlights her 20 week baby bump | Daily Mail Online

Arggh my eyes ! Have been on the Harry and Meghan thread for ever and there are DM links aplenty as you might expect.

That pic came sailing into my eyeline like a nude colour lycra sailed galleon.

She looks 8 months again people ! And does she know she can't go near a naked flamed in an outfit thats 90% elastane ?

And no freaking bra ??!

So. Many. Questions.

Edited to make it proper Ingerlish.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.