Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must be excited on the inside though right....because his face is really showing it πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
I kind of feel sorry for him - looks out of his depth. Is he being paid in board and lodgings, or is Moley giving him a good wedge to take on the poison chalice of Goodger? Such a sad and soulless existence. Just seems so grubby.

Reactions: 12
20 weeks today? So the scan was this morning? Right. Why's all the scans distorted and the dates hidden again. She thinks we're all thick. We can't stop laughing at copyright again.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Over 18k likes on her post today very quickly too. She barely ever gets 500 likes. Feels fishy to me??? Trying to show people are interested πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”. Can you buy likes?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
β€˜My baby’ not β€˜ours’ and my god is she really asking the question?? Of course she is going to do one πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
It makes me sad for him because every time she talks about the baby it's always "my baby" not "our baby". I know he is so problematic in all sorts of ways but I do think as others have said he is in above his head. There is not a doubt in my mind that if/when they break up that child will be weaponised and used as leverage/emotional blackmail. It's not hard sort your issues out before making another human or the cycle just continues.

It's the circle of life and it moves us all 🦁.

Nicest day of the year up here and I am locked in the house as have contractors in servicing the locks boo hissssssss

Moi! Guilty as charged!

Sorry - I'm lying - I posted on the H&M thread not the DM - they banned me ages ago for something I said about Pricey :D
I love your work it's just *chefs kiss* I mean who gets banned from the DM πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
To you want me to do a gender reveal

where’s the yes or no option

no
No
NO
I've messaged........NO
I'm surprised I've not been blocked.. I've also commented on her shocking diet and gestational diabetes risk and every photo or video she posts, I send the laughing emoji. No matter what the topic! You are being laughed at ... not with!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The Daily Mail have used her "copyright" images on their latest article - does this mean her little scam to make money out of her pregnancy photos has worked?

Over 18k likes on her post today very quickly too. She barely ever gets 500 likes. Feels fishy to me??? Trying to show people are interested πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”. Can you buy likes?
Not sure if anyone remembers, but on the Live she did where she made a tit of herself over Covid, Charlie outed her as buying followers on her Instagram and said she had even shown him the website where she purchases them from.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.