Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xyzcba

VIP Member
No there is no money in it. As stated it has been going off for years and we caught her out many times which was worth money back then. Now it's the same old thing it's been done it's nothing new. No one's interested. Totally, the photographers always get the worst deal but there's a reason we don't bother, as we need to pay our bills on better celebs but isn't worth our time or the petrol we'll be spending. That's why the more IPSO complaints , more chance of it being taken seriously.
What happens with the IPSO complaints then, would that be against a specific media outlet consistently posting heavily edited pictures, or is this to build up a case for images being labelled as edited in future across all media outlets?

Reactions: 5

Sasha Sinclair

It sounds bad but itโ€™s a โ€˜rubberneckingโ€™ thing. Only learnt the term when writing my uni dissertation on peoples obsession with serial killers. We donโ€™t click on Lauren articles because we like her or think sheโ€™s inspiring, but because we want to see the stupid shit sheโ€™s done next and the negative comments on her. Itโ€™s a weird aspect of the human condition but I donโ€™t really feel bad for her. Someone like Britney Spears has been forced into the spotlight and groomed, Lauren courts and is obsessed with it.
Yes! This is it. The lying this grates on me, then the wholesome be kind and yourself. But realistically she's only fooling herself.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I assumed she bought it off Billie Mucklow, does she rent it from her then? Is that why she didnโ€™t change the wallpaper cos she isnโ€™t allowed?

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
I'll whip that bouquet in case you change ya mind ๐Ÿ’ ;) . Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I shall be kind and let you keep it today, only because it's your birthday, any other day however I'll fight ya for it (settled by a brandy drinking contest, obviously) ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
When it first came out she was up the duff, 14 weeks was said everywhere but one of the papers said she was 18 weeks, then the story was updated and the 18 weeks bit disappeared ๐Ÿ‘
Really!? I didnโ€™t know that. The fact that she wouldnโ€™t come out and say she was lying after being caught like that is embarrassing.

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Heโ€™s gonna be busy defending Loz over at the DM comments section all night:rolleyes:

At least sheโ€™s switched it up a little bit, her new accessory is a half eaten Oreo as a pose to the normal โ€˜phoneโ€™ or โ€˜water bottleโ€™๐Ÿคฃ
It's an Oreo!!! Thank you! I couldn't work out what it was! Managed to peel herself out her bed but had to carry an Oreo incase she needs a snack on her pap stroll.

• Haha

geordiegirl

VIP Member
โ€œA search party hasnโ€™t been formed for herโ€. Iโ€™m in bits ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Seriously Iโ€™ve been following these threads for a bit and they are absolute gold. You guys are hilarious. She is the one of two people in the media that really gets me heated. An absolute disgrace if you ask me. The other is that tsunami of shite know as Gemma Collins. Iโ€™ve had the unfortunate experience of dealing with them in a restaurant I used to manage and I can verify they are both cunts of the highest order.
ooh any goss on Lozza? ๐Ÿค”

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
I and many others have done set ups for years. It's in the editors code that you are not allowed to manipulate or touch a picture. We are all honest that's one thing about us. Craig is the only one who does it and people are scared of upsetting him as he is known to be very spiteful but there's so much talk from paps that we want to be represented properly and not fake news. So we are trying to get as many as we can to send a complaint of all the previous photo shopped sets as it's not on. It's so frustrating.

Definitely not. Back in the day yes. Not now. We've done it so many times over the years it's nothing new. Those days are over so not worth our time. Yes she does.
starting to really hate moleman. Heโ€™s only got a handful of zzz-listers. Who does he think he is.