Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
Why is the stupid 🤬 now doing swipe up for covid face masks when she refuses to wear them?

In a car park of course.
I think 80% is being too kind, she’ll then be able to blame a filter if the baby appears darker/‘olive’ skinned

I wonder if odd bods going to have a binge once everything’s open up again ?! And not come home to lozza

He must crave the D
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

JakeM

VIP Member
Has she actually said when she finds out the sex of this kid yet ???
It’s the only thing she doesn’t talk about in the bastard pregnancy🤣🤣

The elephant In the room 🙃🙃

Or are we just not gonna mention it until it’s hanging out of ya Fanny Lozza????

I have soooo many questions 🤣🤣 it’s all just weird as fuck !!
I think she said this week. You’d think she’d have revealed it by now as shes obsessed but she’s only bothered about the money.

• Haha

Blowup80

VIP Member
What happened to Odd bods cooking fried babybel delight ? Wasn’t it meant to be on Monday or did I miss it 🥴
Shd probably read on here how much we took the piss about a deep fried babybel it was called off! We have all the power 🤣

• Haha

Lan70

VIP Member
I think she said this week. You’d think she’d have revealed it by now as shes obsessed but she’s only bothered about the money.
I feel cheated ... I thought she would have been doing daily countdown gender reveal announcements 🤣🤣🤣

So this week you say 🧐🧐 explains why she’s gone blonde hahaha #yummymummy 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
I have been watching TV with Mr SS tonight and so I only came back a short while ago to catch up (BTW, did anyone watch The Bay? It was the final episode tonight, what did you think?).

And anyway, @Katie8ee, can we have our LG Tattle Convention at your gaff later this year or early in 2022 when, hopefully the COVID-19 restrictions have been sodded off? I can bring rocket lollies, loads of red wine, and Dreamies for the kitties. You could teach us how to do snowboarding! 😮😮😮😮😮. We can post all photos of us having fun WITHOUT FILTERS on the Gram and tag Lozza to make her well jell of all of us beautiful, filter free, people. We can even take photos of our meals just to rub salt into her twat!!!! 🤪😂😂😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪
Shite ending, for once he made a salad to go with the ubiquitous sausage (sometimes with roll) chippy tea and she chucks him out. That Lisa needs to start watching our Lozza'a stories to get an idea of what real goodness is all about before she gets rid of a good roofer (who we all know are hard to find). Screaming at the telly I was.

Oh wait, did anything else happen?

• Haha

Blowup80

VIP Member
Only 85 comments on the DM. People don't care anymore. She is just a fucking laughing stock.

VIP Member
Is she really in the same loungewear again or is it a old video reposted

either way
1.) tie dye was so lockdown 1
2.) you’re having a sheesh man baby - why so dead behind the eyes ?
No idea, however I did see last night's meal, fried chicken, how much did she eat?

80hs

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is delusional isn’t she?? Look how thin her arms are?? They weren’t this thin when she was at her thinnest 🤦‍♀️. So I take it, this it’s the real bump now, and not the bigger fake one from 5 weeks back 😏😭😭😭😭

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
I legit have a bigger bump and I’m not pregnant. She looked more pregnant in her reveal for New magazine! What a fucking Bellend. How can Chaz’s family be proud that he got this crazed bitch who is literally the biggest catfish going and will fill her child’s head with absolute nonsense 🙉
Have you seen Chaz's family???

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
This is her normal body 100%. Maybe a tiny bit of pregnancy bloat. Oh myyyy why is she doing this to her self 😶🙄
Isn’t it embarrassing!? She needs to accept that this is her real body. Maybe it’s changed a tiny bit since pregnancy but no way is that a 20 week bump.

liar liar

VIP Member
What happened to Odd bods cooking fried babybel delight ? Wasn’t it meant to be on Monday or did I miss it 🥴
They ran out of Dairylea triangles at the shop so his second cheese dish is a fail - don't mention La Vache Qui Rie - shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Really!? I didn’t know that. The fact that she wouldn’t come out and say she was lying after being caught like that is embarrassing.
She's lying for a reason & that's because Chazza isn't the Daddy I reckon. Conceived the first time or two my arse. If she's posting stuff saying she's halfway there (20 weeks) now, she's not, she's 24 weeks now and this week is nearly done. 🤣

VIP Member
So no news or any signs of her latest meals eh?

Oh well, it's fish fingers and chips for me watching ER on the tablet for the night.

• Heart