Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue1989

VIP Member
I love how this is your little safe harbor from all the drama πŸ˜‚ it's the last thing this thread is! No sightings of Oddbod or Big Loz today! Apparently as Charlie is going to make this cooking a weekly live he will post the recipe and we can all join in.

Oh my Lord we should all cook along with Oddbod and dishclothdad that would be hilarious.
No we shall notπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… I don't want us to all get cholesterol issues from all the fat and saltπŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Sasha Sinclair

We haven't papped her in ages that's why all there is left right now is the set ups. The money we used to make off her is non existent and we would only make money of we caught her looking drastically different to what she portrays online. But that's nothing new, those days aregone. no one likes sitting outsiden hers so yes we can't be bothered, there's bigger fish to fry.
Fair enough , that makes sense. I do feel guilty at the voyeuristic nature of it all. But if she's actively courting it well then what does she expect. Her manager is so manipulative, it's sicking. But that's her choice

Sorbettolimone

I was very disappointed with this series of The Bay; not gripping and too much of their personal lives in it. First episode was great and I thought it was going to be good but was v disappointed πŸ™
Daniel Jones ( I dont know the character he plays) is my exes cousin. Very weak tea I'm afraid!

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
Sober from alcohol yes. Still does coke with others including LG (before 'pregnancy')
Was just about to agree with Katie about credit due and then saw this. I’m πŸ’― teetotal too, I only drink on a weekend 🀣

Does this say drury because the rabbit's ear is too small to put " sheesh waiter " on it
Moleman, Tell Odd bod and Big Lozza that people really in love don’t feel the need to publicly lay claim to their partner, nor is parentage usually in question unless we’ve been sleeping around. This makes the situation look even more tuna-fishy, and perhaps they have bigger questions to consider beyond what they should cook for tea!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

Bambi88

Exactly. And she is proud how much love he showed her PUBLICLY!! They do try really very hard lol. Also who did write that "deep BS " for a simple Charlie Boy?

Reading between the lines literally 🀣🀣🀣
We simply must obtain this article. I mean Heat magazine is trolling the shit out of her with that photo. πŸ˜‚
Especially when the photo as we know is her of in Tesco car park...off to buy corn for
Is this the fashion? He looks like Groomio from Plebs (who in real life is actual πŸ”₯)

Can't believe she's awake early again obviously it's all our trolling and lazy bastard jibes.
Funny as Foooook!! Brilliant

Especially when the photo as we know is her of in Tesco car park...off to buy corn for

Funny as Foooook!! Brilliant
Walks in resco
Maybe he's been muff diving and her pube wig has somehow got stuck to his head. Wouldn't put it past her to have fake hair down there...everywhere else is fake.
Excellent x

• Haha

Gail1233

That craig is vile. I remember Maria fowler saying he was a massive alcoholic and fantasist when he managed her
There’s been a couple of instances of Big Liz being papped by β€˜real’ photographers in quite an unflattering way, when she’s been with moleman. Do you think this is a coincidence or could he be setting them up?

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Ooooh what is on the menu today Chef Loz?
More green vege today. She really is trying to prove DM comments wrong now isn’t she. Except we know this use of veges is a new concept for the twat. Hopefully she keeps it up and not booing everything in oil still.

Facehugger

VIP Member
You know what I'm quite pissed off about this dadthedish bullshit as the whole post says they are going to talk about trolls and mental health and supporting each other etc etc. What happens next? Someone makes a comment that isn't even nasty more funny and Charles and this Dad guy pile on and start insulting the person. I'm quite disappointed as I thought for once it actually may be quite a nice venture but no they are the same arsehole hypocrites that she is.

Edited to add the image as an attachment my eyes can't take them being so big on the post πŸ˜‚.
Looks like Dad the dishmop needs a lesson in fecking manners, how absolutely rude, I feel trolled on behalf of poor Alien person, what pray tell is wrong with us please?? πŸ‘½πŸ‘½

You just know that all of those 'worn once' GC pants are gonna be on Deplop soon :ROFLMAO:
God who on earth would want them? Unless there's a shortage of weather balloons or something 🀒

• Heart
  • Haha

Blue1989

VIP Member
Hey Scrunchies, only on now as 2 threads I'm on where full of drama the last two days. Has oddbod cooked anything tasty today?πŸ˜…

• Heart
  • Haha