Lauren Goodger #17 MILF, WILF or just plain filth, get outta that bed Lozza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean those pics just scream first class twit.

What the duck is the point in them except troll fodder?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
021F3788-5EA7-4271-9269-2C7913406854.jpeg

Why is big Loz the Benjamin button of baby bumps??!! At this rate, come the birth , the egg & sperm will have separated & when she has a push, Oddbods jizz will just fly out & back into the nearest sink💦💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 49
How can a grown woman in her 30s conduct herself this way. Looking at those two photos posted by 80hs above, is she not embarrassed?? The woman is an absolute laughing stock. She deserves to be ridiculed, sorry. She is off her head and in a land of delusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 465454
Why is big Loz the Benjamin button of baby bumps??!! At this rate, come the birth , the egg & sperm will have separated & when she has a push, Oddbods jizz will just fly out & back into the nearest sink💦💦💦
This is the post of 2021 for me. I'm howling!!!

View attachment 465397
Them bloody wonky fences follow her 🙄, as do her fuzzy edges 😏
And why are all those loose trousers she wears always hiked right up to her fanny? Clingy where it counts eh Lauren?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have to say though - no one makes me laugh the way Big Loz does and for that I will always be grateful. Ffs - I STILL cannot work out if the twerp is even pregnant. She just looks like her normal size 20 in these photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she really has been taking tips. The trousers aren't halfway up her leg anymore. Here's another tip, Loz: it's better to look rough or a bit unphotogenic in pictures because then when people see you theyll think 'bloody hell she looks great', as opposed to never measuring up to your photos and the reaction being 'what the bleeping hell has happened here then my eyes my eyes'
Poor old chaz is probably too tired from actual real life grafting to be pissing around deepfrying dairy disks with that lippy chef and who can blame him?

Reactions: 9
Only 85 comments on the DM. People don't care anymore. She is just a bleeping laughing stock.

Reactions: 6
Very talented isn’t she....it’s not even round in this one 🤦‍♀️View attachment 465433
I legit have a bigger bump and I’m not pregnant. She looked more pregnant in her reveal for New magazine! What a bleeping Bellend. How can Chaz’s family be proud that he got this crazed witch who is literally the biggest catfish going and will fill her child’s head with absolute nonsense 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I legit have a bigger bump and I’m not pregnant. She looked more pregnant in her reveal for New magazine! What a bleeping Bellend. How can Chaz’s family be proud that he got this crazed witch who is literally the biggest catfish going and will fill her child’s head with absolute nonsense 🙉
Have you seen Chaz's family???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.