Lauren Goodger #17 MILF, WILF or just plain filth, get outta that bed Lozza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dad the dish is going it alone as ‘Charles can’t make it’. What is charlie boy doing exactly to miss the opportunity of making deep friend baby bells?! There is NOTHING to do at the moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her bump is upside down! How does that work as it’s below her ribs and nowhere near her pelvis?? Those young gel genes kicking in again!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dad the dish is going it alone as ‘Charles can’t make it’. What is charlie boy doing exactly to miss the opportunity of making deep friend baby bells?! There is NOTHING to do at the moment!
Shockarooni this is what Big Loz does with every single endeavour she undertakes. Pair of absolute wasters.

The new article is so pointless she needs a stylist.

Reactions: 8
Again the outfit is horrid but at least she’s covered up 😂

No wonder nobody was bothered about buying them... wonder how much the DM paid then as v late in the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is her bump SMALLER than it was for the Now shoot???
Oooof.

I've got consistent and multi year form for wearing the wrong thing at any given time and thats without being pregnant.

She makes me look like I got it right Every. Bloody. Time.

• Haha
Do you reckon those photos paid for nothing beyond a dominoes take away ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It should genuinely be illegal to edit this much (edit: as in you should have to declare it a bit like when they do an ad). It’s actually infuriating to look at her smug face in the new pics, when we know full well she actually looks like this. Then she bleats on about mental health, comparing yourself to others and being ‘reeewl’ on social media. Vain hypocrite as always.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He’s gonna be busy defending Loz over at the DM comments section all night:rolleyes:

Oh so she scrapped the ‘raw and real influencer’ thing then. Ffs why does she even bother, she knows people know it’s fake! Especially as she/Craig read on here ... :sick: View attachment 465355
At least she’s switched it up a little bit, her new accessory is a half eaten Oreo as a pose to the normal ‘phone’ or ‘water bottle’🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s gonna be busy defending Loz over at the DM comments section all night:rolleyes:

At least she’s switched it up a little bit, her new accessory is a half eaten Oreo as a pose to the normal ‘phone’ or ‘water bottle’🤣
It's an Oreo!!! Thank you! I couldn't work out what it was! Managed to peel herself out her bed but had to carry an Oreo incase she needs a snack on her pap stroll.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
F70F11E8-D01B-442D-888F-8E5C69375359.jpeg

Is it just me, or does it look like there’s no bump there now at all? Considering her uterus wouldn’t be that high up still at 20 weeks, there’s not much to see! Completely different to her other pictures 🤔

• Haha
It should genuinely be illegal to edit this much (edit: as in you should have to declare it a bit like when they do an ad). It’s actually infuriating to look at her smug face in the new pics, when we know full well she actually looks like this. Then she bleats on about mental health, comparing yourself to others and being ‘reeewl’ on social media. Vain hypocrite as always.
She reminds me of Ronald McDonald in this pic 🤣

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is delusional isn’t she?? Look how thin her arms are?? They weren’t this thin when she was at her thinnest 🤦‍♀️. So I take it, this it’s the real bump now, and not the bigger fake one from 5 weeks back 😏😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 465367
Is it just me, or does it look like there’s no bump there now at all? Considering her uterus wouldn’t be that high up still at 20 weeks, there’s not much to see! Completely different to her other pictures 🤔
Exactly. It’s not a bump, it’s mostly just from being overweight. It’s quite square and as you say high up. I’m not even trying to be rude, I’ve been fairly overweight in the past myself and my stomach was exactly like that- it’s visceral fat around your boobs and rib cage, a very common place especially for women to pile it on.
Again as you say, if it was a bump it would be lower down where her uterus is. She’s basically just letting it all hang out because now she’s pregnant no one can say it’s just because she’s fat.

Reactions: 13
Omfg! Soooo she has taken 4 inches off her first chin then 6 inches off the next chin. Used the Hollywood face app, defined her jawline, shrunk her baby bump and made a total bleeping twit of herself AGAIN because THIS IS NOT WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE FOR GOD'S SAKE. FML!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.