Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clickbait

VIP Member
Where are they ? thought she lived in a flat, a one level dwelling so why is she needing to go down the stairs that Char won’t let her go down
It’s split level, there is a bedroom downstairs and one upstairs. A few threads ago someone posted a video of her dogs shitting in her bed and she had to relocate to the spare bedroom which appeared to be downstairs.

Reactions: 5

mb1202

VIP Member
Don't say the words! 😂 We were just discussing Charlie's fancy hair and our bullet points were

Beards are lush
Goatees are lush
We all want someone to touch our raptors
Dad Bods are in
We aren't into reptiles
Oh and always Rugby
‘Always rugby’ is a quote we should all be living by in fairness

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
I had to read that a couple of times, I read it as "something else", my fault for having a dirty mind.

Goodnight, my bed is calling me!
I read it as you'd upped yourself in hot pants to start with, I reckon I need Specsavers!

Goodnight x

• Haha
  • Heart

VIP Member
Don't worry......shhhh............ next time we'll nobble 265, you'll get your name in lights one way or another 🤣🤣👍
There is the KP thread due for a new one coming soon, no need to panic, just get your thinking caps on. 🤗

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
Can't deal with a goatee has to be a proper breardy beard. Yesterday I was walking by the lake and saw a beautiful ginger man with a beard , a plaid shirt and his backpack.He was fishing and not going to lie I watched him for a while.😂 It's not creepy it's fine to watch people fish (did I mention I also love gingers) 😂😂❤❤

I am also older than her I meant when I was 23 not that I am 23. Have just googled Ben from CBeebies and ok I'm here for it! I do love a good basketball player to be fair, height is also beautiful .
I’ll just say it I like a chunky guy. Husky you know like Chris Pratt before he lost weight! Katie, ginger is always good too ;)

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
There you are Katie!
That will be Lauren’s engagement breakfast. Charlie will put the ring in a baked bean.
Hahaha I will honestly be shocked if they don’t get engaged
I have been reading all evening so the phones been in the tech detox drawer! I just can't imagine what it's going to be like. I imagine there will be hundreds of those fucking balloons they all have that are horrific for the planet. I am saying it now I will not be able to watch any video evidence unless it's on mute.

• Heart