Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Oh this is so bad, I have to use SPOILER MODE!!
Ah bollocks, Nina beat me to it...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Going back to the video of Lozzas fridge people, please please can you help Bubbles out, I wanna know the date on that bacon. Maybe i’m reading too much into it but she made a big deal about it being in the fridge for ages and it can stay in the fridge till it’s out of date🤷🏻‍♀️ Basically, I wanna know when the video was filmed, I’ve tried zooming In but canny see the date 😡
Tried bubbles but I have an old school phone it just blurs.

Reactions: 4

mb1202

VIP Member
Everyone loves what I believe they call a "dad bod" who the fuck knows what to do with all those abs? Would be like shagging a reptile

I will give him a synopsis 😂 he's going to be shaking his head if not.😂
This is literally spot on I don’t know how anyone could disagree.
(haha each to their own of course)
A bit of ‘cushion’ is 👌 perfect :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

VIP Member
She did! She refers to herself as a yung gell in every single interview. ‘A yung gell who grew up in the spotlight’ for example
Right, I'm just here to take the piss out of her, I don't read much about her, just the headlines which are as boring as hell.

• Haha
  • Heart

VIP Member
She will have a party lockdown or not. She is a very famous sleb so rules don't apply.
She might try that but I can't see any bugger turning up, besides she doesn't really have many friends does she.

Oh and watch out, there is a Kate8ee about. 🤗

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Yung gell is telling porkies. She does know what she’s having, it is a girl as we saw the upload and she’s getting annoyed as it is jeopardising her OK reveal and why is she saying her family is upset, thought she doesn’t speak to any family 🥴
Sorry for being thick but what upload? I think I have missed it

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Thank you💕🥰🤗😘 xx.
I do love been on here very much and love putting my pics up. I can keep up on this and Katie one.. infact it's one of my favourite things to go on here 🥰 xx

Thank you 💕🥰🤗😘 xx
It's great to see you on my favourite threads 🥰😘 xx
Yep I do that thank you 😃
That's a great thing isn't it, I'm so lucky to know you Pom . Your pics are my favourite part of this thread ❤❤❤❤❤😘x (cats say hi 😉)

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
This is the one where she’s also seen hiding behind the boot. She looks so freaked out someone’s gonna find out about her pregnancy news before she gets her pennies for magazine reveal.

It’s amazing u keep up with three. I can only manage one and o still get the death stare from the hubby every time he sees me typings or laughing to myself.
Loooool hope your hubby stops giving you a death stare 😄🤗😘 xx
It's addictive on here lol 😄 xx

That's a great thing isn't it, I'm so lucky to know you Pom . Your pics are my favourite part of this thread ❤❤❤❤❤😘x (cats say hi 😉)
Thank you 🥰😘🤗💖 xx
That's lovely to hear 🥰 xx
Say Pom Bear says hello 😽 xx

• Heart