Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Well in that case no point reading the thread if "FUCK ALL" has happened today!!

Katie8ee can start the next thread, I will be working probably!
As we were girls, what were we talking about, cushions and Jurassic Park? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I'm shocked, I thought people from your part of the planet thrived on weird shit like this and deep fried mars bars!

Yep, very quiet on planet Lozz! I will not get much sleep tonight, maybe I should get pissed!
It is true we love the wacky and wonderful. Our Chef sometimes does deep fried tunnocks teacakes for the kids and actually they are lush. Hot beans on dry Weetabix is just ghastly it's a step too far.

I am quite excited about it all. I predict she will act all shocked then it will be in a mag next week thus proving it's a set up due to the timeframe.

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
I think it’ll be Pregnancy pancakes for breakfast they are exactly the same as normal pancakes but cos Lauren is eating them they are pregnancy pancakes shaped like love hearts drizzled in Nutella as a nod to Chaz’s real money earner. 💩 All thinks romantic ain’t it on Vallys day ❤
What's the point in messing about with heart shaped ones, if he wants to do a proper nod, just spread the Nutella on and roll em up like a poop chute, sink boy! 💩🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
The difference really is shocking. It’s since he’s been with her. They've both gained a lot of weight since they first met.
Yeah, all that corn and strange looking shit that she’s been “cooking” and subjecting the poor bloke to.

• Sad

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
If they were on tattle I could contact and put them forward to them but too much of an old story note would have to be when it happened if it was now.
Totally it is very annoying and makes us angry. All when it suits them. Laura whitmore is another one. Anyone knows people will join in if you start saying rude things about paps. Poor me attitude but would be no where without us.
When things don't go there way they pull the 'be kind' card.
That’s a shame, I was going to ask the DM person to check out the tattle thread plus I wanted to know if it was really true 🤣

• Haha

VIP Member
You lot need a distraction, I've got just what you need,
and I'm not talking about the contents of my pants!

enjoy!

• Haha
  • Heart

Blowup80

VIP Member
Everyone loves what I believe they call a "dad bod" who the fuck knows what to do with all those abs? Would be like shagging a reptile

I will give him a synopsis 😂 he's going to be shaking his head if not.😂
🤣🤣. Shagging a reptile. This has killed me.

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Now she might have lost out on the gender reveal cash cow, she’ll make odd bod propose instead. Poor sink boy will come home one night this week, she’ll be there with a ring that she’s bought herself and instructions on exactly how she wants him to propose (it will be ‘bewful’). Cue magazine articles and then 1000’s of pictures of supposed proposal which he will ‘fought of all imself’’ 😂
I wonder how much she gets for an article for baby announcement or engagement announcement etc. a few thousand? Can’t be over ten k?