Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Don't know about you guys but Mondays are awesome. As of today I have lost one stone and a half, fit into my size 16 dungarees and been running around my house like I'm a fucking supermodel .

Fuck Turkey Big Loz all you need is Scottish Mountain Lockdown !!!!

( My siblings still want to commit me)
Amazing. That is soooo good. Iโ€™m so jealous. Well done

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
@Fifthavenue can u explain the stress u mean with her please. I know she has to sort her photos to make her look like her โ€˜real selfโ€™ but what else? Is she a cow?
Think they mean more the stress of lockdown restrictions atm when it comes to getting out and about, and not Loz herself - although I'm sure she causes plenty of hassle

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Sounds like you're going on a beard hunt as soon as old Boris & Nicola let you loose on a raptor walk my lovely ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜
Oh *snap snap* absolutely! My fella of seven years left me for Wales in December so I am sharking.

( Context it was off and on and he lived North North and we are very good friends. We lived together many years ago and we haven't for years. it wasn't a pure brutal thing. It had been over long before that ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Apologies for derailing the thread my lovely Tattlers but I think we should remind ourselves of the times when our Lozza was seen in daylight with her real face but newly re-volumised boobs and narrowly avoided a puddle disaster

The puddle is one of my absolute favourites

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

VIP Member
I haven't got to the Caroline Flack shennanigans yet, might give that a miss, It's been a long day.

• Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Oooshh!! Love a beard. I live with a beard, well it is a man not just a beard ๐Ÿคฃ. Strong forearms and a beard. Chaz doesn't do it for me looks like he wanks into a sink and gets his penis out and sends the pics to people......
Here she is showing off about the fancy beard in her house ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

He does wank into a sink and get his penis out but it's only for the likes babe . I am still sad he had to give up his Onlyfans for Big Loz think of all the lovely gays and maybe some ladies who loved it.

(the babe was ironic God forgive me if anyone thought I used that in everyday conversation)

• Haha

VIP Member
Haha, nope, I'm not playing any more, I get the rules wrong all the time, muddled up, do titles too long, and can't even start any on my phone (I'd bugger it up if I tried anyhow) so I'm keepin my beak out now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜
NO worries, all you have to do is sit back, chill and vote ๐Ÿค— :coffee:๐Ÿ˜˜

No news from camp Lozza yet, she's probably still in her cess pit.

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thanks for the lovely messages on my last pic and how much they make my tattle friends smile ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

The Pom Bear thread is a nice idea but I won't do that as I'm struggling to keep up on my three favourite threads..the Meghan one is moving too fast, I might have to stop been in that one as it's taking too much effort and can get abit too serious at times but even if I don't make anything it's moving too fast but I don't want to miss anything..

I certainly wouldn't give this and the Katie price one up...your stuck with me lol ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx
We love you Pom and you must only do what you can. Glad we are stuck with you โค new thread started, do you fancy reposting a pic or two tomorrow? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜Xx

• Heart

VIP Member
Everytime I see Snoopy it makes me so happy you just upped yourself in hot points
I had to read that a couple of times, I read it as "something else", my fault for having a dirty mind.

Goodnight, my bed is calling me!

• Haha
  • Heart