Lauren Goodger #15 Money Money Money, Lozzas nunny, in a FaceApp world..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone loves what I believe they call a "dad bod" who the duck knows what to do with all those abs? Would be like shagging a reptile

I will give him a synopsis πŸ˜‚ he's going to be shaking his head if not.πŸ˜‚
This is literally spot on I don’t know how anyone could disagree.
(haha each to their own of course)
A bit of β€˜cushion’ is πŸ‘Œ perfect :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everyone loves what I believe they call a "dad bod" who the duck knows what to do with all those abs? Would be like shagging a reptile

I will give him a synopsis πŸ˜‚ he's going to be shaking his head if not.πŸ˜‚
🀣🀣. Shagging a reptile. This has killed me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oooshh!! Love a beard. I live with a beard, well it is a man not just a beard 🀣. Strong forearms and a beard. Chaz doesn't do it for me looks like he wanks into a sink and gets his penis out and sends the pics to people......
Here she is showing off about the fancy beard in her house πŸ˜‚ 😘😘😘

He does wank into a sink and get his penis out but it's only for the likes babe . I am still sad he had to give up his Onlyfans for Big Loz think of all the lovely gays and maybe some ladies who loved it.

(the babe was ironic God forgive me if anyone thought I used that in everyday conversation)

• Haha
@265 is gonna blow his top that we are nearly at another thread and nowt has happened apart from Lozza opening her fridge 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@265 is gonna blow his top that we are nearly at another thread and nowt has happened apart from Lozza opening her fridge 🀣
Well in that case no point reading the thread if "duck ALL" has happened today!!

Katie8ee can start the next thread, I will be working probably!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well in that case no point reading the thread if "duck ALL" has happened today!!

There he is!!! It's became a smutfest these last few pages.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

As we were girls, what were we talking about, cushions and Jurassic Park? 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
We’re all going to get removed for going off topic :ROFLMAO: Cushion for the Pushin ffs:ROFLMAO:o_O
Don't say the words! πŸ˜‚ We were just discussing Charlie's fancy hair and our bullet points were

Beards are lush
Goatees are lush
We all want someone to touch our raptors
Dad Bods are in
We aren't into reptiles
Oh and always Rugby

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Don't say the words! πŸ˜‚ We were just discussing Charlie's fancy hair and our bullet points were

Beards are lush
Goatees are lush
We all want someone to touch our raptors
Dad Bods are in
We aren't into reptiles
Oh and always Rugby
β€˜Always rugby’ is a quote we should all be living by in fairness

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.