Lauren Goodger #15 Money Money Money, Lozzas nunny, in a FaceApp world..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep getting bloody baby adverts and because I just follow two people on my finsta (not even them) my whole discover page is bleeping babies because of this thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just going to say it don't care if he's a gormless 23 year old I am absolutely here for his hair. πŸ’…πŸ˜Ž
He looks good to be fair! He’s not a bad looking guy honestly, he just seems a bit gormless :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He looks good to be fair! He’s not a bad looking guy honestly, he just seems a bit gormless :ROFLMAO:
To be fair my 23 year old boyfriend was if I recall correctly a body builder πŸ˜‚ it was a phase I've always been mad for beards, glasses and books or beautiful hair, glasses and nice fashion πŸ˜‚

• Haha
To be fair my 23 year old boyfriend was if I recall correctly a body builder πŸ˜‚ it was a phase I've always been mad for beards, glasses and books or beautiful hair, glasses and nice fashion πŸ˜‚
I like a bit of beefiness and beautiful hair myself! Haha. Seen a couple of pics of Charlie and felt a bit weird thinking β€˜is he kind of alright?!’

• Haha
  • Wow
I like a bit of beefiness and beautiful hair myself! Haha. Seen a couple of pics of Charlie and felt a bit weird thinking β€˜is he kind of alright?!’
I think it's ok to think he is fancy! It doesn't make her any less an hole πŸ˜‚ I like both the ladies and the fellas.so he's lovely but she naaaaa @mb1202 regardless they always have me at beautiful hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'll have the beef, you can have the hair 🀣nope, men with hair, NO! If it's on their chest or a nice trimmed goatee beard, it can stay 🀣 Chaz is all yours ladies.

• Haha
He doesn't float my boat at all so you are all welcome to him! I would say I'm too old for him to appeal but I'm not that much older than Loz herself! I'm more of a sportsman kind of girl (or Ben from CBeebies but that could be sleep deprivation talking!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'll have the beef, you can have the hair 🀣nope, men with hair, NO! If it's on their chest or a nice trimmed goatee beard, it can stay 🀣 Chaz is all yours ladies.
Can't deal with a goatee has to be a proper breardy beard. Yesterday I was walking by the lake and saw a beautiful ginger man with a beard , a plaid shirt and his backpack.He was fishing and not going to lie I watched him for a while.πŸ˜‚ It's not creepy it's fine to watch people fish (did I mention I also love gingers) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€β€

He doesn't float my boat at all so you are all welcome to him! I would say I'm too old for him to appeal but I'm not that much older than Loz herself! I'm more of a sportsman kind of girl (or Ben from CBeebies but that could be sleep deprivation talking!!)
I am also older than her I meant when I was 23 not that I am 23. Have just googled Ben from CBeebies and ok I'm here for it! I do love a good basketball player to be fair, height is also beautiful .

Come on you pair, this is a cover up, you clearly have the hots for Moleman Thumbalicious 😘
The Mole Patrol is in action πŸš”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't deal with a goatee has to be a proper breardy beard. Yesterday I was walking by the lake and saw a beautiful ginger man with a beard , a plaid shirt and his backpack.He was fishing and not going to lie I watched him for a while.πŸ˜‚ It's not creepy it's fine to watch people fish (did I mention I also love gingers) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€β€

I am also older than her I meant when I was 23 not that I am 23. Have just googled Ben from CBeebies and ok I'm here for it! I do love a good basketball player to be fair, height is also beautiful .
I’ll just say it I like a chunky guy. Husky you know like Chris Pratt before he lost weight! Katie, ginger is always good too ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You might just have mentioned it once or twice ❀
Rugby players legs, now you're talking........

Sorry, I'll get my coat >>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Haha
Now I have visions of you finding Max Branning with a fishing rod a bit of a lush 🀣

• Haha
I am laughing my head off @265 is going to get home from work like oh what happened? And we are like nothing *scuffs feet*

I’ll just say it I like a chunky guy. Husky you know like Chris Pratt before he lost weight! Katie, ginger is always good too ;)
That guy can train my raptor any day of the week.

( Also the biggest Jurassic Park fan ever since I first saw it in a cinema but couldnt resist )

• Haha
  • Heart
I am laughing my head off @265 is going to get home from work like oh what happened? And we are like nothing *scuffs feet*

( Also the biggest Jurassic Park fan ever since I first saw it in a cinema but couldnt resist )
Pmsl!! If he asks for a quick precis rather than catching up, you can explain 🀣🀣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Was much more of a fan before he got ripped, a little weird I know I’ve been told by mates that I get it the wrong way round but there we go :ROFLMAO: ;)

• Haha
Was much more of a fan before he got ripped, a little weird I know I’ve been told by mates that I get it the wrong way round but there we go :ROFLMAO: ;)
Everyone loves what I believe they call a "dad bod" who the duck knows what to do with all those abs? Would be like shagging a reptile

Pmsl!! If he asks for a quick precis rather than catching up, you can explain 🀣🀣😘
I will give him a synopsis πŸ˜‚ he's going to be shaking his head if not.πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Oooshh!! Love a beard. I live with a beard, well it is a man not just a beard 🀣. Strong forearms and a beard. Chaz doesn't do it for me looks like he wanks into a sink and gets his penis out and sends the pics to people......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Everyone loves what I believe they call a "dad bod" who the duck knows what to do with all those abs? Would be like shagging a reptile

I will give him a synopsis πŸ˜‚ he's going to be shaking his head if not.πŸ˜‚
Be like laying on a vacuum packed bag of Cumberland sausages, I prefer a crate to a 6 pack any day (as long as the arms, chest & neck are huuuuge) 😊 right, I really do now need to shut up 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.