Lauren Goodger #15 Money Money Money, Lozzas nunny, in a FaceApp world..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, move over Nigella there’s a new chef in town, Big Loz serving fried things, vinegar and anything brown,
With a side of corn and a garnish of tomatoes from the vine,
Is it any wonder Oddbod thought I must make her mine?

View attachment 441587
I take it this is the infamous meal that caused all the 'sweetcorn with everything & a garnish of vine tomatoes' jokes on here when I first found this thread? Good god, I watch the grimefighters programmes, I've seen better on there when it's been deposited on a pavement & they get the sanitising cart out 🤢🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I take it this is the infamous meal that caused all the 'sweetcorn with everything & a garnish of vine tomatoes' jokes on here when I first found this thread? Good god, I watch the grimefighters programmes, I've seen better on there when it's been deposited on a pavement & they get the sanitising cart out 🤢🤢🤮
The very same, way back from the heady days of thread 3 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes! We couldn’t fathom out why she plonked two whole vine tomatoes on top and sweetcorn in the bolognaise 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think they mean more the stress of lockdown restrictions atm when it comes to getting out and about, and not Loz herself - although I'm sure she causes plenty of hassle
Yes both haha the way she talks to us is disgusting. Lots of empty threats and nasty words thrown around.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I may be dum here, but you take the photo, and then what? I’m desperate to see her in raw form and be done with it🤣
Sorry been working driving around so missed a lot today. Unfortunately can't post any I have taken of her here for obvious reasons.
We take a photo then we cut down the set as we take a lot usually. Then we are only allowed to crop and adjust levels brightness . Then depends if you give to an agency or not or sell yourself. Then you would send to them and depending on the pictures/story /if it's exclusive you would agree a fee. If you send to an agency they take a cut but a lot more of paps have been selling themselves now.

Man!! What a ballache! I thought photos were taken by paps and then sent to the red tops for all to see
This is only her situation. This doesn't happen with anyone else

Reactions: 12
Sorry been working driving around so missed a lot today. Unfortunately can't post any I have taken of her here for obvious reasons.
We take a photo then we cut down the set as we take a lot usually. Then we are only allowed to crop and adjust levels brightness . Then depends if you give to an agency or not or sell yourself. Then you would send to them and depending on the pictures/story /if it's exclusive you would agree a fee. If you send to an agency they take a cut but a lot more of paps have been selling themselves now.

She’s an absolute loon! I hope people stop with her altogether - she’s delusional! Her plate face must be hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's been such a day for it! First time I have been able to get out since early January it was bewful. Went to that place where the monster lives in the lake.

Pom this is INCREDIBLE 😂 ❤❤❤❤❤
Thank you very much 🥰🤗😘 xx
Glad to hear you had such a lovely day there after all the cold 💕😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Do the paps not realise if they sell the unedited pics they'd get more? Surely the DM would pay more for tit pics

Reactions: 18
Do the paps not realise if they sell the unedited pics they'd get more? Surely the DM would pay more for tit pics
And ironically as Lauren’s edited pics are released, when real ones are published soon after (which seems to happen fairly often o_O ) it creates a clear contrast. I genuinely think that if she was genuine and didn’t do all her setup bullshit, far far less people would leave negative comments. I for one wouldn’t mock a person going about their life and being stalked, people say she’s fat and looks awful because of the contrast with her backgrid pics. The reality is she’s ordinary and a bit overweight, but it’s the difference between her reality and backgrid’s reality that generates comments.
Don’t know if I’ve articulated that very well but basically I’m trying to say that she’s got herself into a vicious circle.

Reactions: 16

You’ve been stalking Lozza all day haven’t you? Come on, own up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.