Lauren Goodger #15 Money Money Money, Lozzas nunny, in a FaceApp world..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looked like he was in a car on the way to his job... hopefully he wasn’t driving (does he drive 🤷🏻‍♀️)

And so the free stuff begins 😡😡
Except, this isn't something trivial like a bunny baby outfit. It's a safety device. I can't help but think the company has sent her this, because they um... 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Easy to roll out of bed pull open the tin and shove in the microwave without any thought ! Then two hours later beg for free meals 🙈 I reckon lozza will cook up some vile concoction for Odd bod seeing as the poor boy had had to do a days work today. 😏
I’m predicting some revolting looking slop being dished up and some illiterate caption about being ‘wifey material’. Possibility of vine tomato garnish

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m predicting some revolting looking slop being dished up and some illiterate caption about being ‘wifey material’. Possibility of vine tomato garnish
Pah, don't spoil it for us, we live in hope that one day the dish will be worthy of the great Nigella/Delia/Mary Berry's praise. Leave us to our dreams!

• Haha
Pah, don't spoil it for us, we live in hope that one day the dish will be worthy of the great Nigella/Delia/Mary Berry's praise. Leave us to our dreams!
Yeah, move over Nigella there’s a new chef in town, Big Loz serving fried things, vinegar and anything brown,
With a side of corn and a garnish of tomatoes from the vine,
Is it any wonder Oddbod thought I must make her mine?

9F4A55F7-2321-48AF-8BE0-D8B4288017E8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbh I’m really surprised by that. It sounds then like she’s terrified of someone capturing how she really looks so she gets out in front of it with her staged pics. Must be exhausting.
That said, surely there’s ‘momentum’ on her at the moment because she has gone out of her way to create it? It would be possible to get out of the spotlight.
But Like someone else said on here though you quite rarely even see proper celebs being papped...? Doesn’t make sense ...
I was going to say this! I think she hates the pap pictures that she hasn’t agreed to setup because she knows it’ll expose how she really looks. That’s the only time she seems to dislike the paps. You can’t have it both ways hun. If anything, the more she edits herself, the more people are inclined to try and catch her slipping so they can be like “here’s what she really looks like”. Something that happens all through her own making from lying constantly about her face/size/bloody feet🙄

@Fifthavenue can u explain the stress u mean with her please. I know she has to sort her photos to make her look like her ‘real self’ but what else? Is she a cow?

@Fifthavenue can u explain the stress u mean with her please. I know she has to sort her photos to make her look like her ‘real self’ but what else? Is she a cow?
Think they mean more the stress of lockdown restrictions atm when it comes to getting out and about, and not Loz herself - although I'm sure she causes plenty of hassle

Reactions: 5
No they aren't set up. I have been outside hers many times as well as other celebrities obviously. Most of the time we are covert but when that's not possible they might spot us in the car. We say fan we have a picture as we don't want to follow you all day. Most ask what we want/going to the shops example. They say okay do it and leave. They get on with their day and we get on with ours.
So yes unfortunately we do sit outside houses including hers and wait for very long periods of time. Days without photos sometimes and obviously only get paid if we sell something.
I may be dum here, but you take the photo, and then what? I’m desperate to see her in raw form and be done with it🤣

• Haha
I may be dum here, but you take the photo, and then what? I’m desperate to see her in raw form and be done with it🤣
There seems to be some agreement between Moleman and Backgrid that the photographer hands over their photos, Loz FaceApps/Facetunes herself, Moleman photoshops her (badly) and then they’re used for articles in the DM etc.

I don’t know why the DM allow it - they get a lot more interaction from articles showing the real Big Loz 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Yeah, move over Nigella there’s a new chef in town, Big Loz serving fried things, vinegar and anything brown,
With a side of corn and a garnish of tomatoes from the vine,
Is it any wonder Oddbod thought I must make her mine?

View attachment 441587
Was that one of her specials 😏 I must have missed that one 🤣

• Haha
"I love soup with crusty bread. It’s perfect for lunch or dinner depending what mood I’m in. It’s just so easy to eat."

Profound words from Loz. Soup is just so easy to eat x
Wouldn’t soup be literally one of the hardest foods to eat? I mean, if we are ranking foods by their consumption difficulty, which I guess lauren does depending on how lazy she is being that day, then I would put it up there with spaghetti or shell on prawns... maybe a sandwich would be easiest? Definitely not soup! As you can tell, I have put a lot of thought into this.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny going a wee bit off subject,remember when Chantelle Houten in the paps every soddin day,by her car in Lakeside.😏Paps there every day..then one day shecwas going out with that bloke from Crimewatch,the copper! They were in Hyde park I think,having a picnic,loads of paps appeared taking photoS,he got up and walked out,he knew she had called the paps.He just left her there much as bleeping get on with it.🤣

Reactions: 8
Chazza boy is working today and missing his lady and his baby awwww 🌽🌽

Also why has she posted herself miming in a bathing suit and when she moves her head the background goes all distorted as she photoshops so much. Absolute weirdo
I saw that, couldn’t stop laughing at her eyes🤣

• Haha
Wouldn’t soup be literally one of the hardest foods to eat? I mean, if we are ranking foods by their consumption difficulty, which I guess lauren does depending on how lazy she is being that day, then I would put it up there with spaghetti or shell on prawns... maybe a sandwich would be easiest? Definitely not soup! As you can tell, I have put a lot of thought into this.
You think? I had visions of Loz just drinking soup from a cup out of pure laziness 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There seems to be some agreement between Moleman and Backgrid that the photographer hands over their photos, Loz FaceApps/Facetunes herself, Moleman photoshops her (badly) and then they’re used for articles in the DM etc.

I don’t know why the DM allow it - they get a lot more interaction from articles showing the real Big Loz 🤷🏼‍♀️
Man!! What a ballache! I thought photos were taken by paps and then sent to the red tops for all to see

Reactions: 3
Evening lads ! How's tricks? Been out on the bike all day! @80hs fifthavenue has said before that she gives them a lot of hassle and is rude etc so ya not a nice lady.

The fridge looks like what I would eat when I was young and in college with duck all money. Have to admit though I do love a good Frankfurter (that is not a penis joke but a legitimate love for frankfurters)

The gifting begins and all the undeclared ads shall continue. Not going to lie thought Charlie's hair looked quite nice in his work taxi photo. I looked at it and though just tell the guy to keep the meter running and go pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.