Lauren Goodger #15 Money Money Money, Lozzas nunny, in a FaceApp world..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I just want to revisit the gender reveal duck up (I know we’ve moved on but I’m still ranting in my head). The absolute cringe of someone saying ‘I want to keep somethings private’ while at the same time displaying the personal message written inside a Valentine’s card!!’

Of course she’s sitting in the floor re the fridge vid, to hide her real size!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
People like Beyonce are rarely papped unless she wants to be. It is entirely possible to avoid that life.
I still don’t buy that she is followed to any great extent that it would cause her anxiety. The only pics I ever see of her are her staged BackGrid ones.
Also I just want to revisit the gender reveal duck up (I know we’ve moved on but I’m still ranting in my head). The absolute cringe of someone saying ‘I want to keep somethings private’ while at the same time displaying the personal message written inside a Valentine’s card!!’

Of course she’s sitting in the floor re the fridge vid, to hide her real size!
She’s ridiculous. She wants to keep it private until she can get paid for a gender reveal. That’s not a genuine desire for privacy Lauren that’s just more greed and tackiness.
Oh yes I can so imagine all the A listers doing this. Move over ‘Vogue: 73 Questions’, ‘the Sun: what’s in my fridge’ has taken your crown x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For those who missed it (fridge story)

"I love soup with crusty bread. It’s perfect for lunch or dinner depending what mood I’m in. It’s just so easy to eat."

Profound words from Loz. Soup is just so easy to eat x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"I love soup with crusty bread. It’s perfect for lunch or dinner depending what mood I’m in. It’s just so easy to eat."

Profound words from Loz. Soup is just so easy to eat x
So easy to eat between takeaways to let them digest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Easy to roll out of bed pull open the tin and shove in the microwave without any thought ! Then two hours later beg for free meals 🙈 I reckon lozza will cook up some vile concoction for Odd bod seeing as the poor boy had had to do a days work today. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still don’t buy that she is followed to any great extent that it would cause her anxiety. The only pics I ever see of her are her staged BackGrid ones.

She’s ridiculous. She wants to keep it private until she can get paid for a gender reveal. That’s not a genuine desire for privacy Lauren that’s just more greed and tackiness.
Oh yes I can so imagine all the A listers doing this. Move over ‘Vogue: 73 Questions’, ‘the Sun: what’s in my fridge’ has taken your crown x
To be honest we did used to follow her pretty often . She never saw us half of the time and if she did spot someone she would make her agent send out one of the pre done stupid set ups. Right now in the pandemic there's better things to do than sit outside hers. Yes there's momentum in her right now but its too much stress. She must realise no paps have been outside hers as well.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’ll probably be another pizza. The last one was last week. She was due one about 5/6 days ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be honest we did used to follow her pretty often . She never saw us half of the time and if she did spot someone she would make her agent send out one of the pre done stupid set ups. Right now in the pandemic there's better things to do than sit outside hers. Yes there's momentum in her right now but its too much stress. She must realise no paps have been outside hers as well.
Tbh I’m really surprised by that. It sounds then like she’s terrified of someone capturing how she really looks so she gets out in front of it with her staged pics. Must be exhausting.
That said, surely there’s ‘momentum’ on her at the moment because she has gone out of her way to create it? It would be possible to get out of the spotlight.
But Like someone else said on here though you quite rarely even see proper celebs being papped...? Doesn’t make sense ...

Reactions: 9
It’ll probably be another pizza. The last one was last week. She was due one about 5/6 days ago.
In surprised they didn't get a heart shaped pizza for valentine's. Opportunity missed.

• Haha
And so the free stuff begins 😡😡
Why would any baby product company want to be associated with her? As a pregnant woman she is an absolute disgrace. Hugely overweight, lounges around her flat all day scoffing far too much of all the wrong food. She may tell the Sun her fridge is full of water and fruit but it never gets near her gob. And worst of all she's still on Only Fans! Unfortunately her simpleton of a boyfriend seems happy to indulge her. Wonder if she's seen her midwife yet? Hopefully they'll tell her a few home truths. That's if she really is pregnant 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Tbh I’m really surprised by that. It sounds then like she’s terrified of someone capturing how she really looks so she gets out in front of it with her staged pics. Must be exhausting.
That said, surely there’s ‘momentum’ on her at the moment because she has gone out of her way to create it? It would be possible to get out of the spotlight.
But Like someone else said on here though you quite rarely even see proper celebs being papped...? Doesn’t make sense ...
I guess the more we comment on her articles. The more relevant she stays. The more comments people make or by clicking on her articles means more demand for her. I’ve been trying to not comment. But she’s so infuriating it’s hard not too.

Why would any baby product company want to be associated with her? As a pregnant woman she is an absolute disgrace. Hugely overweight, lounges around her flat all day scoffing far too much of all the wrong food. She may tell the Sun her fridge is full of water and fruit but it never gets near her gob. And worst of all she's still on Only Fans! Unfortunately her simpleton of a boyfriend seems happy to indulge her. Wonder if she's seen her midwife yet? Hopefully they'll tell her a few home truths. That's if she really is pregnant 🤔
Exactly. Why be associated with her. Maybe I should email the company and ask if they also promote cyanide in their products like goodger does. 😂😂

• Haha
I guess the more we comment on her articles. The more relevant she stays. The more comments people make or by clicking on her articles means more demand for her. I’ve been trying to not comment. But she’s so infuriating it’s hard not too.

Exactly. Why be associated with her. Maybe I should email the company and ask if they also promote cyanide in their products like goodger does. 😂😂
I never realised until I came onto this site that they are paid when we click on articles so I never do for the likes of Lozza, Katie Price etc as don't want to be lining their pockets :)

• Heart
I think @Fifthavenue said that celebs don’t get paid for comments. I thought they did too. At least we now know that they don’t.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

True but her DM articles are literally all her backgrid photos, her only fans, and her insanely arrogant comments and behaviour on social media. All created by her :poop:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.