Lauren Goodger #15 Money Money Money, Lozzas nunny, in a FaceApp world..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeesh that was laughable wasn’t it 😂 the pressure, the stress; loved how Denise kept saying it’s not like that all of the time and Lozza saying well yeah not all the time but still... 😂 the hair extensions had a life of heir own and her arms were trying to break through her leather jacket (Soz just being mean 😀)

Exactly! Sometimes you even forget some slebs (!) are preggers as you never see them...
The extensions were terrible at one stage she had a nice Bob going on and then a clip on wig trying barge in to the front for some camera time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can't imagine that being my whole life. So if someone asks you "what did you do with your life?" What can she say? Became an expert with editing my own photos? Pushed the idea that looks are all that matters? No thanks,I'd rather contribute something meaningful to society. How she can be proud of herself is beyond me.

Reactions: 16
Wowsers, can't Hollywood 2 someone else's video, eh?!
Just watched the video on the sun website. Hilarious, there is normal Lozza, her true face and chunky arms, dressed in black to hide all the rest. Normal woman opens fridge. Don't know why she does these things because we can all see exactly what she looks like and she cannot filter these videos. Probably be a version on her insta soon where she has Hollywood and shaved herself into Little Loz, the fantasy version she has of herself.

Reactions: 15
Her praising all of Essex’s eatery’s for offering her a free beg meal is hilar! So cringe! Bet she bloody loved the ‘eat out to help out’ scheme🤣

@Fifthavenue does she have weird clown feet? She seems obsessed with her feet
She seems to think she has nice feet (she has said this before) and so always makes a point of posting close up photos/ videos.
My friend once posted a photo of her feet on Instagram to show her new pedicure and she got loads of men with foot fetishes messaging her for more photos 🤷‍♀️
I think it’s a really popular fetish so probably brings her potential “business” for her OF. But yeah, she’s obsessed with them.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I was selling some sandals once and they ended up on FB market place ( by accident ) and I had about three men asking about my feet 🤣 big money in that lol

She seems to think she has nice feet (she has said this before) and so always makes a point of posting close up photos/ videos.
My friend once posted a photo of her feet on Instagram to show her new pedicure and she got loads of men with foot fetishes messaging her for more photos 🤷‍♀️
I think it’s a really popular fetish so probably brings her potential “business” for her OF. But yeah, she’s obsessed with them.
Her feet are always bulging out of her shoes !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Chazza boy is working today and missing his lady and his baby awwww 🌽🌽

Also why has she posted herself miming in a bathing suit and when she moves her head the background goes all distorted as she photoshops so much. Absolute weirdo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Is someone actually analysing the contents of LG’s fridge?!
It was the Sun they have an article up about it that I posted yesterday. Is it just the perspective or is she actually sitting on the floor doing this ?

Guess now the gender reveal bunts are dust you have to make cash somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So odd bod has gone to do a bit of labouring, he’s missing lozza sooooo much . Welcome to the real world where people have to go and do a days work 😴 I bet she’s texting him all kinds of needy tit, we miss you babbbeeeee
Baby misses you too , I miss you so much babes 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Having watched the Britney documentary last night, baffled why IG folk choose to live their life this way

quite an uncomfortable watch

but back to lozza, what’s this fridge content? And considering how tiny it is, why is she the size of a house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Having watched the Britney documentary last night, baffled why IG folk choose to live their life this way

quite an uncomfortable watch

but back to lozza, what’s this fridge content? And considering how tiny it is, why is she the size of a house 🤣
Hmmm think this is where the takeaways come in... 😂

• Haha
So odd bod has gone to do a bit of labouring, he’s missing lozza sooooo much . Welcome to the real world where people have to go and do a days work 😴 I bet she’s texting him all kinds of needy tit, we miss you babbbeeeee
Baby misses you too , I miss you so much babes 🤣🙈
😂 Yeh “You okayyy babes?”
“ Why ain’t you messaged me back babes?” I wonder if she’ll do him a nice homemade tea when he’s finished work or be on the beg for a scran?

• Haha
I was selling some sandals once and they ended up on FB market place ( by accident ) and I had about three men asking about my feet 🤣 big money in that lol

Her feet are always bulging out of her shoes !
I do like to think I have a nice turn of the ankle and desirable feet. I have often thought about how much money I could make selling pictures of them. Different coloured nails each day. The noise of a leather shoe going on.... The other half wouldn't need to know would he? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do like to think I have a nice turn of the ankle and desirable feet. I have often thought about how much money I could make selling pictures of them. Different coloured nails each day. The noise of a leather shoe going on.... The other half wouldn't need to know would he? 🤣
I recently watched a documentary on YouTube about students doing sex work. One of the girls was a foot fetish girl and she would do things like stamp around in various liquids and show off the soles as the man wanted to imagine licking the liquid off (beans, cream the like). In the end up she was getting I think £50+ for every video, Some fellas also bought her some designer shoes so they could see them on.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
For those who missed it (fridge story)

Where is the humongous bump in all this? I realise she's covered herself from head to toe in black but it doesn't seem to be visible and she seems to be sitting cross-legged on the floor very comfortably.

Reactions: 7
She’s proving herself to be more relatable to us peasant folk more than she intends to no doubt

what kind of “don’t you know who I am” celebrity sits on the floor to open a fridge... bless her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For those who missed it (fridge story)

Lazy fridge. Think someone is telling a few porkies with the water intake.. coke and juice more like 🤨

While Odd Bod is off earning some hard wedge, lozza is busy 🤤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Imagine being caught out instagramming on your first day on the job (I’m presuming he posted he’s on the job on Instagram - I don’t follow either of them).

Reactions: 6
I was thinking it’s a “mini fridge” and she’s sat on the kitchen counter?! Also where is the corn content of the fridge. Is that a separate fridge?
Yeah, it’s definitely so empty because they have takeaway every night.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.