Lauren Goodger #13 Stuck to her sheets & can't see her feet, beggy pizza is all she eats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Loz cut the spuds up and fried them, too much oil, wayyyy too much.

Reactions: 5
Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!

Yes people it's that time again, I'm home from work for the rest of the week
due to the nasty weather so I will take care of things here.

Game on.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@Katie8ee Look what I am having...

I asked DH to get some from Tesco after you mentioned them the other week. Very refreshing! What other flavour do you recommend? Do they do a lemon one?
Yay!!! They do an orangey one but it's harder to get a hold of it's only in some Tesco's. The rocket lollies are good and you get wee single fruit ones that are lush.

I have just spent the past half an hour doing the faceapp thing with my best pal and we are on the facetime hyperventilating with hysterics it is amazing! They have a 3 day free trial on!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So it's some sad looking veg, 'potatoe' salad and some chicken that looks like it's sitting in urine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I made a new thread suggestion ages back now. It's 'Is she 20, 30, or 40 weeks, is Chaz the dad or is it a waiter from Sheesh?'

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yay!!! They do an orangey one but it's harder to get a hold of it's only in some Tesco's. The rocket lollies are good and you get wee single fruit ones that are lush.

I have just spent the past half an hour doing the faceapp thing with my best pal and we are on the facetime hyperventilating with hysterics it is amazing! They have a 3 day free trial on!
Fab! I will add orange Twisters to the shopping list. We have a massive Tesco Extra near here so hope they have them. I will also ask him to get some rocket lollies. They’re a good snack aren’t they? Sweet but light and not many calories.

Can you get this Faceapp thing for iPhones or is it just an android app? Are there any other free ones? I can’t wait to have a go myself. What’s good for Liza is good enough for us!

So it's some sad looking veg, 'potatoe' salad and some chicken that looks like it's sitting in urine.
Photos or it didn’t happen... I want to see this piss soaked chicken!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion:

Who the hell’s she trying to kid? We know those snaps are from Backgrid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Fab! I will add orange Twisters to the shopping list. We have a massive Tesco Extra near here so hope they have them. I will also ask him to get some rocket lollies. They’re a good snack aren’t they? Sweet but light and not many calories.

Can you get this Faceapp thing for iPhones or is it just an android app? Are there any other free ones? I can’t wait to have a go myself. What’s good for Liza is good enough for us!

Photos or it didn’t happen... I want to see this piss soaked chicken!
They are fab for a snack as like 50-60 calories per lolly! I also get ones from Marks and Sparks which are 100% fruit. I have attached some photos of the best ones 😜 Tesco Extra should for sure have them! I can't believe I only got into them in the last year and now I don't eat any other snacks at all .

I'm sure you can get it on iPhone as Big Loz uses an iPhone. It's called just faceapp the one I am using.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
How does she do that to her face? I don’t get it. I get there are filters and Facetune but she gives herself a new face?!
[/QUOTE] You can do it on the paid for app. I had a free one once - looked fab but my OH didn't recognise "me" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are fab for a snack as like 50-60 calories per lolly! I also get ones from Marks and Sparks which are 100% fruit. I have attached some photos of the best ones 😜 Tesco Extra should for sure have them! I can't believe I only got into them in the last year and now I don't eat any other snacks at all .

I'm sure you can get it on iPhone as Big Loz uses an iPhone. It's called just faceapp the one I am using.
Thank you! Those rocket lollies look amazing, I will report back! 🍡🍭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
#thread title
Loves to dress in tight brown polyester
All the better for her thrush to fester

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.