Lauren Goodger #13 Stuck to her sheets & can't see her feet, beggy pizza is all she eats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People will be putting vinegar on chips and just eating veg all the time for no reason now. I worry for Nigella's future. Give me strength

Shitting Nora! She IS being serious, isn’t she????!!!!

Methinks she is now trying to get her own cooking show...’Slops With Loz‘. Can you imagine? We must all send her lots of encouragement to see what else she slops up! 🌽🍅🥘
After celeb masterchef gig

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know she is clueless in general but how has she managed to duck up explaining 2hat she made? All I've gathered here is there is potatoes and she put vinegar on them (why though?)
Proper insider tip, that is. Who knew you could use condiments on your food? Thanks for the heads up Lozzer. *chefs kiss*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
People will be putting vinegar on chips and just eating veg all the time for no reason now. I worry for Nigella's future. Give me strength

After celeb masterchef gig
Yep, poor old Nigella will be quaking in her boots after this. As for Delia? She’s had it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just make what I fancy that can change at anytime cos of pregnancy! No tit for brains every single person can change what they fancy and do quite frequently it has nothing to do with pregnancy!!! bleeping hell she can rile me up something terrible with her bleeping STUPIDITY 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This article cracks me up🤣
Those bleeping flared nylon pants! Why are they always too bleeping short???? Bet that gusset pulled right up into her snatch must reeeeek!

Those bleeping battered black pumps! What does she always wear them? They are bleeping minging! Bet they stink as well!

She looks like a bleeping clown in tit brown nylon.

Sorry for all the bleeping swearing but she is boiling my bleeping blood.

Now we know all the tricks she is up to with ‘pap’ photos, backgrid, and the fake lead up in her ‘stories’, she is even more vacuous and pathetic then I ever thought possible. It really does beggar belief.

She should not be allowed to get away with such fakery. It is all a pack of lies. Every single thing she posts, all made up and photoshopped. I don’t think I could loathe anyone more than her. She takes us all for fools.

She needs to be exposed for all her lies. bleeping tit she is!
Lol. You sound like Henryhover22 from DM comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the influencer thing in order
1.) main page
2.) fitness content
3.) home interior decor page
4.) food content

Rochelle Humes did it, Lucy Meck did it, Gemma Atkinson did it, Lydia Bright did it

Lauren Goodger failed at 2,3 and 4 with number 3 going to 52:48 vote against a home page 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually cannot cope with this . The dinner looked absolutely disgusting ans now she thinks she is the nigella of Instagram 😳🤮. Who are these cretins asking what that dinner was ffs
Grease loving backwards folk if you ask me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Grease loving backwards folk if you ask me.
Bet old Kerri or whatever her name was , is one of them asking for the recipe. Unbelievable that her and odd bod think this is a go

• Haha
I actually cannot cope with this . The dinner looked absolutely disgusting ans now she thinks she is the nigella of Instagram 😳🤮. Who are these cretins asking what that dinner was ffs
She probably got a message saying 'what the duck is that?' and thought it was genuine interest

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone saying I wouldn’t serve that to my worst enemy and she took it as a compliment cos it must mean they’d only serve it to people that they love. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yay!!! They do an orangey one but it's harder to get a hold of it's only in some Tesco's. The rocket lollies are good and you get wee single fruit ones that are lush.

I have just spent the past half an hour doing the faceapp thing with my best pal and we are on the facetime hyperventilating with hysterics it is amazing! They have a 3 day free trial on!
@Katie8ee oh my days! I’ve just been on faceapp, my face hurts from laughing 🤣 absolutely brilliant fun guys! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know how she makes comments like I don’t eat my whole plate, what’s the bet she ate the plate of spuds and “protein” and left the carrot and broccoli for the bin.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.