Lauren Goodger #13 Stuck to her sheets & can't see her feet, beggy pizza is all she eats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and they never bloody match anything! I wonder if she wears her trousers too short cos she wants to show off her tiny feet? With all the flesh coloured and brown outfits she wears, why not get a pair in a nude tone so they match the outfit? God I need to get a life 😂
She’s obsessed with them 🐷 trotters, accusing paps of making them look like big old clown feet🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but I had to do this, I just did my own Lauren facetune with the same app, I youthed her.

FaceApp_lauren.jpg

Sorry, just had to get that out of my system.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How on earth can you think peeling potatoes AFTER you cook them is ok? How has she made it to age 34?!

(I do have to confess, I use a knife over a peeler, not sure why, just the way my mum and Grandma did it).
Gotta say that it depends what you are cooking. If I am making sauté or want par boiled for a hash I do boil in skins before peeling. But I am ex chef who knows what I'm doing unlike Loz. Maybe she has got one of those Hello fresh boxes?

Thank you! Those rocket lollies look amazing, I will report back! 🍡🍭
Co op have the best ones then Tesco then marks in the rocket lolly sweepstakes 😂😂 just make sure you get the normal ones as they do a sour option as well which are a bit much!

Reactions: 4
Sorry but I had to do this, I just did my own Lauren facetune with the same app, I youthed her.

View attachment 427900
I'm going to do one of her as well!!!!! This app is amazing I just made my best friend look like a twenty something Influencer on the beach (you can choose background) rather than a 42 year old lying in bed in her Jim jams lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm going to do one of her as well!!!!! This app is amazing I just made my best friend look like a twenty something Influencer on the beach (you can choose background) rather than a 42 year old lying in bed in her Jim jams lol
It's fun isn't it, goes to show how fake people can be, at least with me I am being honest about myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Co op have the best ones then Tesco then marks in the rocket lolly sweepstakes 😂😂 just make sure you get the normal ones as they do a sour option as well which are a bit much!
Ooh, now I love sour things. That’s why I asked if they did a lemon Twister. I shall be requesting the sour option! 🍋🍋🍋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lauren Goodger- Who is Daddy? Oddbod or Mole? Or is she their surrogate, to stay off the dole?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How are her trousers always swinging around the ankles? She is 5 ft nothing ffs
I'm 5 ft 9 and I do sometimes struggle to find trousers long enough, but I never go out in ankle swingers.
She's a tall 5'6, it's because her huge arse takes up so much material.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Woah woah firstly let's stop the piss taking..... Lozza is bleeping cooking! She has vegetables!!! She has actually prepped some veg. I mean it may taste rubbish and someone might die but she is cooking!

Sorry, I don't know what came over me I started being nice to Lozza. I must be hormonal
No idea what that pool of stuff is that the chicken is sat in, fried vinegar potatoes, coleslaw and brocolli 🤢 she must have grabbed any old shite from Sainsbury’s yesterday and legged it before someone spotted that giant face of hers! 🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.