Lauren Goodger #13 Stuck to her sheets & can't see her feet, beggy pizza is all she eats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tittled me that has! Ey that meth head looks like me on a Sunday and I mean the before pic 😱🤷🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️

Thanks @Fifthavenue for that. So if she’s the only one that does it, do the likes of Katie price send pics in themselves, as a lot of slebs have photoshopped pics in the papers, Y doesn’t Lauren do this? I find it all fascinating 🧐
No if it's a photoshoot for a paper they can be retouched slightly. Katie doesn't send in pics herself

I can't believe the paps mess around toing and froing their shots so they can be meddled with at her whim. It's like some black mirror tit! Fifteen, what would happen if you told her it's the real photos or no photos? Surely she wouldn't be like 'ok then I won't be in the public eye anymore '- she wants her photos taken after all. Yang gews and bwois should see the real life pics, not the fantasy made up versions.
Unfortunately no. Whoever takes them knows the score and is split into the percentage deal (gets the lowest which doesn't make sense) but you're making money atleast and no one can moan about that right now as it's so tough out there. We will work with lots of managers and celebs to earn our living, doesn't mean we like them.
If one photographer said no there will be one who said yes. Money is money even though it's so frustrating.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No if it's a photoshoot for a paper they can be retouched slightly. Katie doesn't send in pics herself

Unfortunately no. Whoever takes them knows the score and is split into the percentage deal (gets the lowest which doesn't make sense) but you're making money atleast and no one can moan about that right now as it's so tough out there. We will work with lots of managers and celebs to earn our living, doesn't mean we like them.
If one photographer said no there will be one who said yes. Money is money even though it's so frustrating.
Thank u again.
So can u confirm these pics and the matching outfit, but beige, were taken the same day and there are no doubt more to come of that same day? Also is the reason the bump looks smaller in today’s pics because of their tit photo adapting skills?

Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s taken the hint that she needs to stop being so lazy and get out of bed

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay people, time for a little fun, well maybe.

I've downloaded this faceapp thingie that facetunes yer boat race.

I tried it on myself, I should warn you I am not exactly the best looking bloke and I am not good at selfies.

FaceApp_ME.jpg

FaceApp_ME2.jpg

FaceApp_me3.jpg

That was using just the standard version!!

This will help explain how easy it is to change your entire face with an app downloaded from Google Play.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I can't even cope with it, why does all the food she makes look vulgar. Her knife is manky and it's all just horrid. Plus this whole what am I cooking bullshit, no one cares at all.

Also once again Charlie did an ask me anything and once again has answered duck all.

I tried it on myself, I should warn you I am not exactly the best looking bloke and I am not good at selfies.

This will help explain how easy it is to change your entire face with an app downloaded from Google Play.
I havent even looked at the photos and I am SO EXCITED

This is insane! No wonder she looks like she has a CGI face ! Absolutely about to go download it! Check you out as a wee stunning woman 😜

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I've found a lovely ring Chaz can give Lauren..it's a corn on the cob ring ..I've even put it in the box for him 😄 xx.

Back later 💖 xx.

Resizer_16129034356010.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What a lazy cow. Can’t be assed to peel a potato so shoves it in and thinks f!!k it will peel the skin off after 🙈. Seriously what is she going to be like with a real life baby 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Hahaha, check you out with your red lipstick on poppet 🤣🤣💋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank u again.
So can u confirm these pics and the matching outfit, but beige, were taken the same day and there are no doubt more to come of that same day? Also is the reason the bump looks smaller in today’s pics because of their tit photo adapting skills?
Pretty sure these were taken on the same day. Yes lots of photoshopping round the bump you can see. I don't think they're doing that intentionally I think they were just trying to make her thinner but just tit at editing clearly. All the comments are laughing at her, the agent and Backgrid. Just embarsssing now.

Reactions: 19
God my 13 year old can cook better than her and laurens having a baby 😭 the poor baby will be weaned on tins of sweetcorn and dominos

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What on earth is she making 🤣 I think the spuds are overdone

Now frying them in oil and vinegar 🤢 oh and Himalayan salt !

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Woah woah firstly let's stop the piss taking..... Lozza is bleeping cooking! She has vegetables!!! She has actually prepped some veg. I mean it may taste rubbish and someone might die but she is cooking!

Sorry, I don't know what came over me I started being nice to Lozza. I must be hormonal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.