Lauren Goodger #13 Stuck to her sheets & can't see her feet, beggy pizza is all she eats.

DO you think Loz is pregnant?

• Yes

Votes: 286 58.7%
  • No

Votes: 201 41.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I’ve voted no but I don’t know what to believe at this point. If she is pregnant then she is acting really suspicious (cropping off dates, saying she’s due in July or September, huge bump at 3 months etc). Don’t forget how we’ve had about 3 stories detailing how Oddbod found the “pregacy tes”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks for the new thread ❤ and thank you everyone who liked my title ❤ blimey, twice in a day! 🤭🤭

Honestly, I’ve voted no but I don’t know what to believe at this point. If she is pregnant then she is acting really suspicious (cropping off dates, saying she’s due in July or August, huge bump at 3 months etc).
We'll see what happens, there is a suspicion a 'tragic loss' story might conveniently unfold yet 🤥🤥🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is only the car park ones. The pregnancy set up pics were a lot more. Plus the reveal in New would've been paid very well. Plus the Sun shoot as well.
Like 10.000 , or more ? I wouldn’t have a clue how much these people earn for that type of thing

Reactions: 6
Like 10.000 , or more ? I wouldn’t have a clue how much these people earn for that type of thing
I don't really like discussing money fullybut yes for the magazine reveal definitely in the thousands.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is she smart enough to have a business name for her taxes or do you think she’ll get slapped with a tax bill and then potentially declare bankruptcy like 1/2 those public eye numpties

I don't really like discussing money fullybut yes for the magazine reveal definitely in the thousands.
Fair enough but to be honest, even I would blow through that in a couple of months so how is she managing to live? She doesn't do anything but the car park stuff. I know you're hinting at something big but what could she do that would attract big bucks??

Thanks for the new thread ❤ and thank you everyone who liked my title ❤ blimey, twice in a day! 🤭🤭

We'll see what happens, there is a suspicion a 'tragic loss' story might conveniently unfold yet 🤥🤥🤥
Agree. If she is lying about the pregnancy then that is absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 9
So she’s shown two pics of online photos of maternity wear but not the ones she had delivered today... why doesn’t she put them on her ig to show... something off there I think...

Can you say when? No worries if not 👍
Next couple of days

Fair enough but to be honest, even I would blow through that in a couple of months so how is she managing to live? She doesn't do anything but the car park stuff. I know you're hinting at something big but what could she do that would attract big bucks??
The shoots add up to a lot of money so the Sun as well as new. Then the set up pregnancy photos and the reuse in the mags as well they'll be quite a bit of money coming in for now

So she’s shown two pics of online photos of maternity wear but not the ones she had delivered today... why doesn’t she put them on her ig to show... something off there I think...
Affiliated link for more money when someone clicks her swipe up. Cashing in on that now

Reactions: 14
Gender reveal, even though we all know it’s a boy

Reactions: 7
Next couple of days

The shoots add up to a lot of money so the Sun as well as new. Then the set up pregnancy photos and the reuse in the mags as well they'll be quite a bit of money coming in for now

Affiliated link for more money when someone clicks her swipe up. Cashing in on that now
Ah yes true...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.