Lauren Goodger #13 Stuck to her sheets & can't see her feet, beggy pizza is all she eats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bump actually looks slightly smaller in the most recent photos - what a bloody joke!!
These are old photos though - you can very clearly see the Christmas sign in the background of picture 3.
So if this was before Christmas, and she's as fat as duck already, how 'pregnant' is she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As predicted. And yes of course they're old and not live. The agent makes her write things like that and it's obvious a set is imminent. Trying to keep the narrative going rather than just up and down a street they're scraping of trying to make it kind of newsworthy atleast.
Yes they would be sent to the agent, he would send to her. She would facetune and they would 'edit' themselves then the agent would give them to Backgrid to send out.
She is the ONLY celebrity that does it. There's a rule where we don't touch pictures at all. But unfortunately the agent is bringing in clients and money to Backgrid so they will do whatever to keep him happy. We are so annoyed as it's unethical for us. But if it's the only pictures out there, there's not much choice but to use them.
She edits them herself!? Well then she’s lied in the past about how just uses ‘apps on the phone’ (she said this in a this morning interview). She uses full on photoshop, it must take her hours. I thought backgrid did the editing in house, or have I misunderstood and they do?

Eugenie has had an 8lb 1oz baby boy 🍾 👏 👶
Congratulations to Eugenie!
And did any of us see many pics of her out and about pregnant? No and she’s literally a princess and the Queens granddaughter. LG on the other hand just can’t escape those obsessed, nasty paps! She needs to stop treating us like we’re stupid.

Reactions: 11
She edits them herself!? Well then she’s lied in the past about how just uses ‘apps on the phone’ (she said this in a this morning interview). She uses full on photoshop, it must take her hours. I thought backgrid did the editing in house, or have I misunderstood and they do?

And did any of us see many pics of her out and about pregnant? No and she’s literally a princess and the Queens granddaughter. LG on the other hand just can’t escape those obsessed, nasty paps! She needs to stop treating us like we’re stupid.
No sorry. I mean she edits them using facetune. She wouldn't know what to do with Photoshop. Her manager would Photoshop her to look slimmer after she has facetuned them. That's why the work is so shoddy. Probably did an online course.

Backgrid don't touch the photos at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
There’s something weird here....I can’t put my finger on it.
Didn’t she also post just a couple days ago about her long (natural) hair 🙄 looks short in that pic to me (even if it’s tied up) so as usual she BS’ing about her hair (I’m sure she’s got extensions) and seems to like to pretend it’s just naturally long or these pics are from ages ago either way her usual sad pointless lies!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
No sorry. I mean she edits them using facetune. She wouldn't know what to do with Photoshop. Her manager would Photoshop her to look slimmer after she has facetuned them. That's why the work is so shoddy. Probably did an online course.
Oh I see. That’s some extreme Facetune. I’ve used it before for a bit of smoothing but she manages a whole new face. o_O

• Haha

Half her leg chopped off the other side to make her look slimmer. Wiggly lines around the car wash sign.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Who is she kidding with all this. I try to understand why she makes herself look half the size and a different face. Odd bods so thick he probably talks though the phone to her via the filter

• Haha
  • Wow
The bump looks off in this picture as well - the bullybutton is off to the side? Also if this was taken before Christmas and that scan she showed was 3 December, she would have been between 12-15 weeks here?

• Haha
  • Wow

That explains why the photoshopping is so bad - I'd be ripping if I'd paid for it to look so obvious!

I honestly think she wasn't at Tesco's Chaz was but she was in her bedroom and has been sliced, shopped, filtered and imposed on to these pictures. Maybe Chaz was with his boyfriend and Loz wasn't having it so wanted to be in on the action!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.