Lauren Goodger #11 Big Loz has got Baby Brian but that 12 week scan? She's bloody lying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josie's story really was a Deal With The Devil and I don't think she grasped what she was getting in to. Making good money for the security of your kids is absolutely understandable and noble BUT media "villains" have a very short shelf life. Katie Hopkins being a prime example (who I suspect makes up a lot of her crap just to get attention). "I'm so beautiful" Samantha Brick was another.

I think the general public see through it now and that's why these pantomime hate figures don't hang around long.

The likes of Lisa Appleton and Tina Malone (usually parading in skimpy gear they're either decades too old or pudgy for) are even weirder - it's as though they are happy to humiliate themselves for - whatever was in it for them. If they DID get 10p per DM comment they must have made a fortune!

Edited to add: There was an element of class snobbery and ridicule with Josie Cunningham's narrative that gave me the ick. Iirc, she was happy to portray herself as dOlE sCuM (or whatever term you wish to use) who was happy to get pregnant to her stepson (I'm pretty sure that was fiction) and other dubious life decisions. Cos she's thick, innit.

Vaguely remember the NHS boob job stories as well. She wasn't doing working class prejudices any favours, either.

Another Edit: I meant Josie Cunningham, not Simpson. Reading about Lauren this long must be turning me into an idiot :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Surely the people who fawn over her have absolutely no brain cells or ambition? Like without TOWIE she’s just a random woman who did beauty at college. Whenever I see positive comments on her IG (‘gorgeos babe xxx’ or ‘keep going girl you is a strong independant women’, spelling mistakes intended) I click on the profiles and they’re all beauticians from Essex or small-town Wales. Nothing wrong with that in itself at all but it’s a type of person that would idolise Lauren:oops:

It is just so tedious when they go all defensive on the comments about her. It's a public discourse about a public figure and #bekind has nothing to do with it. It's the same with people banging on about how Mark was tit to her in her comments and that just stokes her ego and stops her moving on in any way at all.

During lockdown a lot of younger people who weren't around when it originally aired have been binge watching TOWIE and thus supporting her and sending Mark abuse. Same thing has happened with Love Island and suddenly people from season three are getting dogs abuse and death threats for breaking up with someone four years ago never mind ten.

I think she stokes the flames of these people against Mark and in her comments. If I'm honest I feel bad for Charlie he's been off his Insta stories and things for a couple days and he just seemed like a place holder in all of this.

Reactions: 9
I add this for now and my second one in abit 💕 x
I made this abit bigger so the writing isn't too pixelated 😘 x
image.png

Back later 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It is just so tedious when they go all defensive on the comments about her. It's a public discourse about a public figure and #bekind has nothing to do with it. It's the same with people banging on about how Mark was tit to her in her comments and that just stokes her ego and stops her moving on in any way at all.

During lockdown a lot of younger people who weren't around when it originally aired have been binge watching TOWIE and thus supporting her and sending Mark abuse. Same thing has happened with Love Island and suddenly people from season three are getting dogs abuse and death threats for breaking up with someone four years ago never mind ten.

I think she stokes the flames of these people against Mark and in her comments. If I'm honest I feel bad for Charlie he's been off his Insta stories and things for a couple days and he just seemed like a place holder in all of this.
Totally agree about public discourse. Olivia Atwood, a total bully and narcissist, put something up about today about ‘be kind’. You can’t just do whatever you like and expect zero criticism, they’re so entitled.

However, I have to make a point about Mark. He really was abusive and his family are nasty. While I don’t think you can blame all of Lauren’s antics on him, I think it does make a bit of sense that he ruined her self esteem. These things can have long lasting effects on a person. It must be pretty galling for Lauren to read about how amazing and gorgeous mark and Michelle are as a couple and what a good guy mark is. He just comes over as one of those people who gets away with murder because he’s good looking and a ‘cheeky chap’.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Surely the people who fawn over her have absolutely no brain cells or ambition? Like without TOWIE she’s just a random woman who did beauty at college. Whenever I see positive comments on her IG (‘gorgeos babe xxx’ or ‘keep going girl you is a strong independant women’, spelling mistakes intended) I click on the profiles and they’re all beauticians from Essex or small-town Wales. Nothing wrong with that in itself at all but it’s a type of person that would idolise Lauren:oops:

Will give this a watch ! Thank you

🤣🤣I need to see this clip 🤣🤣 i imagine it to be like the Phoebe Buffay sexy dance she does for Chandler
Someone posted this maybe page 6 or 7? Just after my post about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I never turn on the sound for her videos but decided to go back and see what she was banging on about. Christ she is so thick and boring 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Josie's story really was a Deal With The Devil and I don't think she grasped what she was getting in to. Making good money for the security of your kids is absolutely understandable and noble BUT media "villains" have a very short shelf life. Katie Hopkins being a prime example (who I suspect makes up a lot of her crap just to get attention). "I'm so beautiful" Samantha Brick was another.

I think the general public see through it now and that's why these pantomime hate figures don't hang around long.

The likes of Lisa Appleton and Tina Malone (usually parading in skimpy gear they're either decades too old or pudgy for) are even weirder - it's as though they are happy to humiliate themselves for - whatever was in it for them. If they DID get 10p per DM comment they must have made a fortune!

Edited to add: There was an element of class snobbery and ridicule with Josie Simpson's narrative that gave me the ick. Iirc, she was happy to portray herself as dOlE sCum (or whatever term you wish to use) who was happy to get pregnant to her stepson (I'm pretty sure that was fiction) and other dubious life decisions. Cos she's thick, innit.

Vaguely remember the NHS boob job stories as well. She wasn't doing working class prejudices any favours, either.
Samantha Brick🙊🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think there’s people on onlyfans who will pay more for stuff featuring a pregnant woman? I’m wondering if she’s gonna go down the fetish route with it?🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Totally agree about public discourse. Olivia Atwood, a total bully and narcissist, put something up about today about ‘be kind’. You can’t just do whatever you like and expect zero criticism, they’re so entitled.

However, I have to make a point about Mark. He really was abusive and his family are nasty. While I don’t think you can blame all of Lauren’s antics on him, I think it does make a bit of sense that he ruined her self esteem. These things can have long lasting effects on a person. It must be pretty galling for Lauren to read about how amazing and gorgeous mark and Michelle are as a couple and what a good guy mark is. He just comes over as one of those people who gets away with murder because he’s good looking and a ‘cheeky chap’.
Exactly the whole #Bekind thing is used as an excuse for bad behaviour. They have all been flouting all the rules an any pushback is met with this.

I just find the Mark stuff ridiculous now. Lauren has had every single opportunity to get therapy etc but has refused or started it and chucked it. I just believe very much in being responsible for your own path. I think it is wholly inappropriate for someone who is now ten years on and five years married to be brought up in every story, have to get lawyers involved etc.

If people were judged on who they were in their teens/early twenties for the rest of their life we would all be in an endless limbo. Lauren needs to focus on Charlie (who she wants to marry)and their baby and get that phone and chuck it in the bleeping sea.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you think there’s people on onlyfans who will pay more for stuff featuring a pregnant woman? I’m wondering if she’s gonna go down the fetish route with it?🤢
One Million Percent! People will pay if that's their thing.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
One Million Percent! People will pay if that's their thing.
🤢🤢🤢🤢 that may be why she’s pushing her belly out so much and playing on the big bump thing then. When I was pregnant I could push my stomach right out and look enormous, usually when I needed a seat on the bus. It helped that I was overweight when I got pregnant of course. I think this is what she’s doing, partly for press attention and partly for the weirdo’s.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly the whole #Bekind thing is used as an excuse for bad behaviour. They have all been flouting all the rules an any pushback is met with this.

I just find the Mark stuff ridiculous now. Lauren has had every single opportunity to get therapy etc but has refused or started if and chucked it. I just believe very much in being responsible for your own path. I think it is wholly inappropriate for someone who is now ten years on and five years married to be brought up in every story, have to get lawyers involved etc.

If people were judged on who they were in their teens/early twenties for the rest of their life we would all be in an endless limbo. Lauren needs to focus on Charlie (who she wants to marry)and their baby and get that phone and chuck it in the bleeping sea.
I think Lauren is so troubled that she’d need months of intensive therapy, maybe even a residential rehab or inpatient program. She did the ‘in therapy’ on channel 5 and it just was so exploitative and sad.

it is ridiculous I agree and a lot of it is self inflicted. But, Emotionally abusive relationships are no joke. He constantly called her fat, lazy and mocked her. They literally went to a wedding fair and he said he’d want a loose wedding ring so he could take it off easily on nights out, and that she should stop eating or her dress laces wouldn’t do up. But I’d be willing to bet she thinks if they’d never done TOWIE she’d be married to mark with a couple of kids, he’d be a dodgy club promoter and she’d have a salon.
There’s no way ‘Charlie’ is the real deal.

Reactions: 13
I know who Josie Cunningham is now. Did she go in the big brother house as well? 🤔

Reactions: 6
I know who Josie Cunningham is now. Did she go in the big brother house as well? 🤔
she put out a story that she’d have an abortion if she was offered a place on celebrity big brother. She makes Goodger look like Mother Teresa.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Samantha Brick makes Lauren seem like Marilyn Monroe hahaha. What an irrelevant person and surely she was trolling.
Samantha Brick was a munter ... and was under delusions about her attractiveness .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.