Lauren Goodger #11 Big Loz has got Baby Brian but that 12 week scan? She's bloody lying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here it is #11, well done lamaitresse for the thread title

Old thread - https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...n-backgrid-keep-misrepresenting.14156/page-50

The latest story is from the Daily Mail, posted in the last thread.

In case you missed it..

Carry on People.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She obviously posted this (along with a few of the other ‘questions’) herself... the spelling and grammar gives it away. Surely no one actually thinks Lauren is a strong independent woman with her head screwed on... and not exactly sure how having an Only Fans and being on low rent reality shows would make her a ‘fantastic role model’ :poop:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She’s having a boy right ?

If only she was married to Kayne, they could call him John and set up sponsorship for life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She obviously posted this (along with a few of the other ‘questions’) herself... the spelling and grammar gives it away. Surely no one actually thinks Lauren is a strong independent woman with her head screwed on...
“Strong independent women” her “fans” are as thick as she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe she could try by going to nursery with her child to learn the basics of the English language.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There’s a programme on bbc in a bit about Mark Wright... guess who’ll be watching 😂

• Haha
She obviously posted this (along with a few of the other ‘questions’) herself... the spelling and grammar gives it away. Surely no one actually thinks Lauren is a strong independent woman with her head screwed on... and not exactly sure how having an Only Fans and being on low rent reality shows would make her a ‘fantastic role model’ :poop:
It is long suspected she writes these questions herself. Strong and independent? The exact opposite is true. What will she teach her child: you are. It good enough so you will need to tweak your appearance on a daily basis; you don’t need family; you don’t need a normal job; social media and the media is your friend; and my favourite - ask and you shall receive?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe she could try by going to nursery with her child to learn the basics of the English language.
Gonna give her a head start and send her this, not in the same league as cat-piss scent or made in bad taste baybeh vest mind but best to be prepared dontcha think:

1611413139962.png

Do you think I'll get a shout out on her stories: "Fanks Hun I ❤ it so much"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Gonna give her a head start and send her this, not in the same league as cat-piss scent or made in bad taste baybeh vest mind but best to be prepared dontcha think:

View attachment 398490

Do you think I'll get a shout out on her stories: "Fanks Hun I ❤ it so much"
You’ll definitely get a shoutout!

“OMG! Hun, I wuv it so so much! Fank u. Xx”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Would anyone in this thread actually watch the show? I don’t think I could handle a full episode of her 🥴. I’d want to lob the telly through the window.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would anyone in this thread actually watch the show? I don’t think I could handle a full episode of her 🥴. I’d want to lob the telly through the window.
I’m ashamed to say I’d probably watch it and totally troll myself. I have a grim fascination with these bottom feeders and their bizarre lifestyles 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’d watch it for a laugh. It would be an absolute car crash. Her voice goes right through me though.

• Haha
I think I would watch if I was bored but all I would think of is this thread and laugh to myself 😂🤣 especially if she had sweetcorn!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You’ll definitely get a shoutout!

“OMG! Hun, I wuv it so so much! Fank u. Xx”
Turns to Soft Lad, "Waa izzit babe? Izzit like one of em fings waa we aad in school like waa we coloured in wen the uvvers was doin them exams n stuff?"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.