Lauren Goodger #11 Big Loz has got Baby Brian but that 12 week scan? She's bloody lying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe all those videos she posted last night of her looking “glamorous” was because she knew she got papped for real yesterday and there would be no backgrid editing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning Tattlers! Missed you lot last night! Anyhoo thanks for keeping me abreast 🤭 of the situation. Just checked her stories. 2 things:

1. "Had her hair & make up done for a shoot" Her brows are too ridiculous, no pro make up artist worth their salt would have done those. In fact she always does her brows sperm shaped & too close together so I think she's had a backgrid "shoot" in the car park

2. "Need somefink healffy to order in, give me ideas"
She's changed her tune!!!!! Last week she was smashing in 2 pies (#gifted) with wild abandon, now suddenly we know she's got a corn in the oven she's asked 2 days in a row for healthy takeaways (#gifted)

I can't even. Someone make her stop. Please? She's giving me a headache

Surely they should call themselves Unleashed "Talent" as I don't think that band of degenerates has a talent between them? I might report them to trading standards actually
I hope you had fun on your Zoom drinks! The eyebrows right now are awful. I mean I'm quite an outdoorsy tomboy so not info the "FaShUn" but is this what the people out in the real world all have done ? 😮

The food thing was an absolute beg as usual. For some reason I don't think Charlie is there as he hasn't been in her stories for quite a few days and even when they eat home made it is him who makes it.
So much to catch up on. My hubby barred me from my phone. Said I spend too much time on this site now 😱😂😔😔😔🙈

View attachment 399817

She’s on the DM again
Hahah he will have to stage a tattle intervention 😛

Nothing much happened yesterday I wasn't really here either as house work/charity/Harry Potter got in the way and then it all got a bit "Mark Wright bashy" which I can't be arsed with.

I'm here for Big Loz, Oddbod and the Baybeh

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually jump and hide my phone screen when my OH arrives on the scène. He’s probably thinking I’m having an affair instead of strung out on a gossip site 🤣
Mines asked what I’m looking at 🤣 probably thinks I’m On a dating site 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Just incase it hasn't been pointed out that is the fella who does the real pics so she hasn't set these up! GLORIOUS.

Your poor men/ladies fretting your on the tinder when in reality your just massive massive nosey gossips 😛😛😂😂😂

• Haha
Where is the 7 month sized bump now??
Why is she covering it??
Why is she not socially distancing and wearing a mask while pregnant???

Something DEFINITELY amiss!

Ps oh that face 😬
She’s not breathing out to push it out, cause it’s quite hard to do for long periods of time and while making sure you cover your head and don’t fall.
As for the mask and socially distancing covid don’t exist in Lauren’s world does it?

I hope you had fun on your Zoom drinks! The eyebrows right now are awful. I mean I'm quite an outdoorsy tomboy so not info the "FaShUn" but is this what the people out in the read world all have done ? 😮

The food thing was an absolute beg as usual. For some reason I don't think Charlie is there as he hasn't been in her stories for quite a few days and even when they eat home made it is him who makes it.

Hahah he will have to stage a tattle intervention 😛

Nothing much happened yesterday I wasn't really hear either as house work/charity/Harry Potter got in the way and then it all got a bit "Mark Wright bashy" which I can't be arsed with.

I'm here for Big Loz, Oddbod and the Baybeh
I did! I may have overdid it though, everyone's sharing snow pics and I had to look at it from our ring camera as I couldn't get up 😝

Also should I be concerned that my husband hasn't even noticed the amount of time I'm on here?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mines asked what I’m looking at 🤣 probably thinks I’m On a dating site 🤣
It’s terrible isn’t it. I go to bed early so I can have uninterrupted time on Tattle and keep encouraging him to do things by himself I.e take the kids out on the daily walk cos I need some time to myself 🙈 I’m going to hell 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So much to catch up on. My hubby barred me from my phone. Said I spend too much time on this site now 😱😂😔😔😔🙈

View attachment 399817

She’s on the DM again
Aah Unique Pictures. That's the pap that edits her to make her look fat! Don't forget, she looks more like her Insta than the pap shots 🤣 And where is the bump? First time for days she's not flaunting it. Will it be strapped on once she's inside? And why is a pregnant woman not taking Covid precautions? No mask and she's way too close to Craigy boy. I think her pants are well and truly on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aah Unique Pictures. That's the pap that edits her to make her look fat! Don't forget, she looks more like her Insta than the pap shots 🤣 And where is the bump? First time for days she's not flaunting it. Will it be strapped on once she's inside? And why is a pregnant woman not taking Covid precautions? No mask and she's way too close to Craigy boy. I think her pants are well and truly on fire.
I remember once she even accused unique pictures of editing her feet to look bigger! She is a nutcase

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Serious request here you lot..... I am not well...Not asking for sympathy... JUST TRY NOT BEING SO FUNNY TODAY especially you @Pom Bear as it hurts when I laugh 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s terrible isn’t it. I go to bed early so I can have uninterrupted time on Tattle and keep encouraging him to do things by himself I.e take the kids out on the daily walk cos I need some time to myself 🙈 I’m going to hell 🤣
I’ve done that last week too. !!!😂😂

• Haha
The comments today are especially brutal! She must be literally mortified when real pics of her get put out o_O
030317DF-92B8-409C-BFB2-5C04BD4D4706.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
And there you have it. The truth of how she really looks. She will be fuming
She's hiding it, but why?
a) She forgot to put on her moonbump
b) She's making a tv show and is giving that daily, possibly hourly bump updates
c) She's flogging her pregnancy story to OK magazine and (see above)
d) She shoved a cushion up her top to make her bump look bigger, but it's a pain in the arse carrying a pillow round all day
e) She's faked a pregnancy because like most of us she's really overeaten with lockdown and Christmas and someone asked if she was pregnant, so she said yes, instead of admitting she's just fat
f) She's wearing her moonbump on her arse
g) Some other mad reason that makes sense to her, but literally no-one else

Or all of the above. God knows she doesn't do anything by half.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's hiding it, but why?
a) She forgot to put on her moonbump
b) She's making a tv show and is giving that daily, possibly hourly bump updates
c) She's flogging her pregnancy story to OK magazine and (see above)
d) She shoved a cushion up her top to make her bump look bigger, but it's a pain in the arse carrying a pillow round all day
e) She's faked a pregnancy because like most of us she's really overeaten with lockdown and Christmas and someone asked if she was pregnant, so she said yes, instead of admitting she's just fat
f) She's wearing her moonbump on her arse
g) Some other mad reason that makes sense to her, but literally no-one else

Or all of the above. God knows she doesn't do anything by half.
I think she is pregnant but that she is so thick she honestly believes she has a bump already, but it’s actually just because she is overweight. Talking about ‘hormones’ and how the bump will ‘settle’, she’s 14 weeks! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she is pregnant but that she is so thick she honestly believes she has a bump already, but it’s actually just because she is overweight. Talking about ‘hormones’ and how the bump will ‘settle’, she’s 14 weeks! :ROFLMAO:
I agree. She is massively insecure and has had at least one miscarriage, so it's understandable she'd want to see a bump. It makes it real. But not showing it is weird. She's going to flog every second of her pregnancy. Poor baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.