Lauren Goodger #11 Big Loz has got Baby Brian but that 12 week scan? She's bloody lying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has her filler dropped to her chin or is that a massive spot?
Also why oh why does she wear trousers that are too short for her and hideously ugly shoes?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Where is the 7 month sized bump now??
Why is she covering it??
Why is she not socially distancing and wearing a mask while pregnant???

Something DEFINITELY amiss!

Ps oh that face 😬
I was going to post the same thing, she's up to something the mucky wee midden that she is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s bunny cuddles game then? 🤔. So clearly someone from camp kate is a bit bitter 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually jump and hide my phone screen when my OH arrives on the scène. He’s probably thinking I’m having an affair instead of strung out on a gossip site 🤣
Hahaha!
I'm glad it's not just me! OH asked me why I hid mine too - I had to fess up and say I was ashamed of being caught chatting tit about a 2-bit celebrity with a bunch of strangers. Still trying to work out if he'd rather I was texting somebody else... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.