Lauren Goodger #10 Big Loz has got her fairy tail ending.Can Backgrid keep misrepresenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woken up after very little sleep with neck pain. Feeling grumpy so thought of Chaz’s rap career and it reminded me of this video which always cracks me up. Happy Saturday!
Thank you Clickbait. Super beginning to a lockdown Saturday in the house. Whenever I'm in need of a laugh, I search out the xfactor fails, never lets me down.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have felt sorry for Lauren at times, but that has ended today! I cannot believe her Instagram story Q&A (she must have sent some in herself, who in their right mind has sent in a ‘question’ saying she’s a strong independent woman and that they’re excited to watch her journey?!) But mainly the one that Charles’ family are ‘proud of him’ for ‘getting her’. A) I doubt that as she’s about 2 minutes younger than his mother and B) what a totally arrogant and insane thing to say, she is no prize at all. Deluded narcissist who was on a reality show 10 years ago. Ugh :mad:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I have felt sorry for Lauren at times, but that has ended today! I cannot believe her Instagram story Q&A (she must have sent some in herself, who in their right mind has sent in a ‘question’ saying she’s a strong independent woman and that they’re excited to watch her journey?!) But mainly the one that Charles’ family are ‘proud of him’ for ‘getting her’. A) I doubt that as she’s about 2 minutes younger than his mother and B) what a totally arrogant and insane thing to say, she is no prize at all. Deluded narcissist who was on a reality show 10 years ago. Ugh :mad:
Id say his family were all in the group chat soon as she posted that saying oh here she goes again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pregnant Lauren Goodger sets her sights on a Mummy Diaries-style show and claims she had a baby bump 'straight away' due to 'hormones'
WHAT THE F???? baby bumps are not caused by hormones!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Welcome to the dark side 😚😚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I might watch her version of the mummy diaries it would be hilarious I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve already commented twice and both haven’t made it to the comments section

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have never watched a Mummy Diaries type reality show due to not having little humans or knowing any. What do they actually do on it? 😕

I’ve already commented twice and both haven’t made it to the comments section
Same *high five*

Reactions: 8
Pregnant Lauren Goodger sets her sights on a Mummy Diaries-style show and claims she had a baby bump 'straight away' due to 'hormones'
WHAT THE F???? baby bumps are not caused by hormones!!!
What planet is she on?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have never watched a Mummy Diaries type reality show due to not having little humans or knowing any. What do they actually do on it? 😕
Mummy (ex-TOWIE star) shows how hard it is juggling their amazing career with their little ones who are spoilt, badly behaved prima donnas. Kids get #gifted loads of stuff which they don’t appreciate, dressed up for photo shoots to flog crap clothing/merchandise and they go on holiday every 3 weeks to the Maldives or similar. People who actively watch and enjoy this programme must have had a lobotomy at the same time they pushed a baby out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Same *high five*
Well Sam filmed her childrens births or at least the youngest child's so they do that. You get to judge their parenting too. Its all good.

• Sick
  • Wow
Mummy (ex-TOWIE star) shows how hard it is juggling their amazing career with their little ones who are spoilt, badly behaved prima donnas. Kids get #gifted loads of stuff which they don’t appreciate, dressed up for photo shoots to flog crap clothing/merchandise and they go on holiday every 3 weeks to the Maldives or similar. People who actively watch and enjoy this programme must have had a lobotomy at the same time they pushed a baby out.
Ah I see so it's basically an extension of their YouTube and or Instagram branding brought to life on a TV screen so Big Loz will be begging for one of these.

Well Sam filmed her childrens births or at least the youngest child's so they do that. You get to judge their parenting too. Its all good.
Not going to lie I have a phobia about pregnancy not the actual having the baby just the whole thing. Even looking at those scan pics yesterday gave me the creeps 😂😂 not even lying it's an actual irrational phobia.

I imagine birth tho must be so private and intimate then to have Big Dave from ITV shoving a camera in your face very strange.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.