Lauren Goodger #10 Big Loz has got her fairy tail ending.Can Backgrid keep misrepresenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the GA measurements were consistent with 12 weeks on 3/12, that’s a conception date of 10/09 which would make sense if she found out if her period was due start of October as this would be her first missed period. She said they were sleeping together before they went official so that is all viable.
A GA of 12 weeks on 3/12 takes us to 19 weeks yesterday.
If she’s having a boy it’s possible she saw gender at 12 weeks. I found out with my son at 13 weeks. I definitely heard the sonographer say “his foot” and normal non gender specific language would be “baby” for private clinics and medical language such as foetus for NHS clinics.

wow I need to get a life x
I think you’re right, also you can find out the gender via blood test at 10 weeks (the harmony test) so they may have known prior to the 12 week scan even 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Here’s my two penneth. I don’t think that 3/12 scan is the 12 week one. I think it’s an early scan - could be like 8 weeks. The baby takes up more sac at 12 weeks.

I think she could be 14 weeks.
But as for her ‘bump will settle’ and could be July, could be Sept I mean wtaf. She is an idiot and I feel for this baby who has little hope of a decent iq 😭

My bet is on LaRosa.

Ps I just wanted to offer solidarity to the ttc’ers on the thread. It’s tit. I have my fingers crossed for you all. Lauren with her ‘just relax, enjoy and it will happen’ flippant comments is giving me the rage!

(I eventually got my boy just before my 40th birthday after years of trying plus I’ve had 5 miscarriages.) Lauren can duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She also did something similar at Sheesh snd got booted out and I think is never allowed back.
Ye she made a big song and dance about that and said if Joey wasn’t locked up, Mark wouldn’t have had the nerve to get her removed. 😂 The same Joey that used her financially and had no plans on actually settling down with her when he got released, ok Lauren 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Either earlier or later than she’s claiming she’s definitely lying about her dates for whatever reason. Every single time due date is mentioned she says “if on time”. Why would that be your first thought? I’m 40 weeks pregnant now and I have never once said “if he’s on time” I just say the due date I was given or at least end of jan :unsure:

Reactions: 13
Could she be using her clever photoshop skills though and trying to fool us?!
If due on time. What a strange way with words she has. The amount of begging coming up is going to be disgusting. The not knowing how to Google good prams, car seats, baby clothes, maternity clothes, food. She has already been begging for food. WAT IS NYCE FUD FOR YUNG GEWLS HAVINGG BAYBE GUYSSS?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Woken up after very little sleep with neck pain. Feeling grumpy so thought of Chaz’s rap career and it reminded me of this video which always cracks me up. Happy Saturday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Good Morning Tattlers hope everyone is well on this lovely freezing in the North Saturday morning !

Woken up after very little sleep with neck pain. Feeling grumpy so thought of Chaz’s rap career and it reminded me of this video which always cracks me up. Happy Saturday!
I haven't seen this video before oh my god
"P-Diddy and Usher" amazing ! You can always tell it's going to be quality when Simon gets that little smile like he's about to hyperventilate with laughter.

I hope your neck feels a bit better or at least you have some class drugs to make it feel better. I'm the same I have woken up after about five hours sleep as it's -5, the heating has conked out and for some reason my allergies are playing up. Was thinking of.going a walk today but it's Saturday so reading and watching documentaries it is 😛

• Heart
Reactions: 9
lol she is so dumb!! Left the date on the scan soooo she’s further along than she is saying.

Why lie

Reactions: 7
He's mum's probably glad to av a new mate to go bingo wiv after lockdown. She's only 6 years older than Lozza.
I know and every time I think about it I just find it odd. I bet they boss him about together and think it's HiLaRiOuS. Imagine your Mum got your baby a babygro referencing when you concieved with the word concieved, wierd!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here’s my two penneth. I don’t think that 3/12 scan is the 12 week one. I think it’s an early scan - could be like 8 weeks. The baby takes up more sac at 12 weeks.

I think she could be 14 weeks.
But as for her ‘bump will settle’ and could be July, could be Sept I mean wtaf. She is an idiot and I feel for this baby who has little hope of a decent iq 😭

My bet is on LaRosa.

Ps I just wanted to offer solidarity to the ttc’ers on the thread. It’s tit. I have my fingers crossed for you all. Lauren with her ‘just relax, enjoy and it will happen’ flippant comments is giving me the rage!

(I eventually got my boy just before my 40th birthday after years of trying plus I’ve had 5 miscarriages.) Lauren can duck off.
Agreed with the scan being the 8 week one

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.